FY-17 LDO/CWO Procurement Selection Board Discussion

Guest Chief Wifey

The results were released on my daughter's birthday last year. It looks like it might be the same again this year. We are hoping for some birthday magic. 

Guest CursedSwabbie
3 minutes ago, Chief Wifey said:

The results were released on my daughter's birthday last year. It looks like it might be the same again this year. We are hoping for some birthday magic. 

yeah it was COMNAVCHECKBOOK's birhtday when the results came out last year! I am leaning towards the same this year!

1 hour ago, MMNC(SS) said:

I don't know...it seems kind of late to have any real developments...

Definitely too late for today.  Good luck to you, my brother is one of your kind but no longer eligible for LDO.  Th restrictions they put on you guys with regards to being selected is rough!  Only so many of each of the three rates and then pay grade as well.

1 hour ago, ITC(IDW) said:

Not sure if this is true, but I just learned this yesterday. Check BOL Selection board status, when the "A" disappears, the results are out within 48hrs. 

Anybody still has an "A" I do. 

Yes, that's something we've look for with anticipation for years on this forum, mainly with advancement. It's an indication they are purging and then updating the database. Not sure about the 48hrs though; I think less.

Guest Noah.Furgerson
30 minutes ago, MM1(SW) said:

My A disappeared in December. They're weird with us SELRES. Heck, I may not have even gone to the board! Haha

I never received a code in BOL. The only way I knew my package was accepted by the board was to email PSC Kuntz.

1 hour ago, MM1(SW) said:

My A disappeared in December. They're weird with us SELRES. Heck, I may not have even gone to the board! Haha

I never got one or if I did it went away before I noticed. Called PSC and she told me it went to board. 

Guest HooYahDeepSea

I agree. I hear crickets.  Should I be logging into BOL or should I be waiting for NAVADMIN? 1st timer here .sorry for all the questions.

33 minutes ago, HAZEGREY1775 said:

Which designator?

720x