FY-17 LDO/CWO Procurement Selection Board Discussion

45 minutes ago, NSWYNC said:

Over the years that I have been cyber stalking these posts, I have noticed that when BOL updates that the first people to notice that their "N" or whatever has disappeared are usually the ones that come back to say they are selected.  Any truth to this?  Has anyone else noticed this or am I just "Nuking" it?

I think its more of a matter where the one who gets the S is quicker at saying they made it as opposed to those who did not. What usually happens is that someone will say they have noticed a change (E.g. "has disappeared!" "has disappeared and came back!"), the usual chatter and that alerts everyone to start looking. 

And then you have the debunkers who say "Oh, that has nothing to do with it". And then they get trampled as the results are released.

:graphics-3d-smileys-649761:

Guest Gagniernavy

So when the NAVADMIN is released, will it have all of those selected listed in a similar manner as the CMC NAVADMIN? Or, will I have to check BOL?

Can't wait!

Guest CursedSwabbie
6 minutes ago, Gagniernavy said:

So when the NAVADMIN is released, will it have all of those selected listed in a similar manner as the CMC NAVADMIN? Or, will I have to check BOL?

Can't wait!

it will list the person and their commission date!

Guest CajunMA
  1. Stupid Question......

I just checked BOL.  My LDO Package had an "A" ....  Now a NEW message popped up

Status is an "S", with Designation 6495....

NO NAVADMIN YET!!!!

Does this mean I got Selected????

Guest CajunMA
  1. Stupid Question......

I just checked BOL.  My LDO Package had an "A" ....  Now a NEW message popped up

Status is an "S", with Designation 6495....

NO NAVADMIN YET!!!!

Does this mean I got Selected????