FY-17 LDO/CWO Procurement Selection Board Discussion

Guest YN4Life

The results will not be be released until after the CMC/CSC board results are released which should be sometime this week or early next week.  The LDO/CWO results will most likely be released next Thursday or Friday.  Last year, NPC sent out a message saying what date and time they would be released a day or two in advance.  So again, until you see the CMC/CSC board results, I would not sweat it this early.

Guest seabee67

Well at least I have a pending DITS inspection and a  full load of college courses to keep my mind occupied <_<.  Good luck to all this year it's my 2nd look for 653X......I'll leave it up to the Seabee powers that be.

36 minutes ago, Gunz and Roses said:

AMPN/OPNAVINST 1306.2G, COMMAND MASTER CHIEF/SENIOR CHIEF PROGRAM//

RMKS/1.  Congratulations to the following Active Component (AC) members who have been selected for assignment as Command Senior Chief from the
Command Senior Chief selection board, which convened 26 January 2016:
NAME (LAST FIRST MI)  RATE  PARENT COMMAND

Thanks @Gunz and Roses !

1 minute ago, Gunz and Roses said:

I posted CSC results above. My network timed out and I ended up with three posts worth of CMDCM results, so I had to edit.

No problem whatsoever. At least you posted to share with all. :)

There are also issues with the forum software which will take some time to fix because it is out of my control but again, it's great to share because many have less access to this info (if you can imagine your network timing out think of Afghanistan and other spots!!)

Guest HopefulATwife
6 hours ago, YN4Life said:

The results will not be be released until after the CMC/CSC board results are released which should be sometime this week or early next week.  The LDO/CWO results will most likely be released next Thursday or Friday.  Last year, NPC sent out a message saying what date and time they would be released a day or two in advance.  So again, until you see the CMC/CSC board results, I would not sweat it this early.

Can we start sweating yet? ;)

12 minutes ago, Gunz and Roses said:

Agreed, it's far to late for results today, as least it has been historically.

272118Z FEB 14 THU, that's from two years ago.  Still a few hours til we hit 2118Z

Guest Chief Wifey

I wish the results would hurry up. We are in Japan, and I keep waking up in the wee hours of the night because I can't sleep. I tend to jump on this site at least 3-4 times throughout the night/early morning. We will sing Happy birthday to our now 10 year old, and you guys can join in in another 9 hours. Lol....It's officially the 25th here, but since she was born in Washington State, we will guess that the results will be released no later than 1300 PST on the 25th, final answer. Lol

Guest AMCSTack
24 minutes ago, CursedSwabbie said:

well a lot of people on but I am not going to sweat about it tonight! I will see you all tomorrow!

I will start to sweat it once my 'N' from last year goes away.  My Advancement Boards screen on BOL is quite depressing right now - 'N' for LDO/CWO and 'N' Senior Chief results :mellow: