FY-17 LDO/CWO Procurement Selection Board Discussion

Guest Mustang6235
6 minutes ago, LowFlyer said:

Intel

Congrats. Glad to see they didn't hold the waiver against you. I turned in 14yrs7mo.Ā 

Im out of town, just waiting to make sure I wasn't selected.Ā 

11 minutes ago, NavyNews said:

Thank you ENCĀ :)

I do what I can.Ā  I was waiting for it to pop up in email on message traffic and finally it did.Ā  Lots of good names on the list.

4 minutes ago, BM1_T said:

Can someone posted the reserve list, not on NPC site yet!

Neither is the active folks, ENC was able to procure the active list. As usually happens on this forum, when the public version of the reserves comes out, someone will post. We usually get them first.

4 minutes ago, NavyNews said:

Well, it's much appreciated. Wish you would have been on the list!

Yeah, I have something adverse from 4 years ago.Ā  I still have every single thing listed on the precepts, not many do and the ones I know on the list do not.Ā  It just goes to show that the verbiage in the precepts about a single adverse thing does not actually apply.

Guest LowFlyer
11 minutes ago, MM1(SW) said:

Congrats. Glad to see they didn't hold the waiver against you. I turned in 14yrs7mo.Ā 

Im out of town, just waiting to make sure I wasn't selected.Ā 

Thanks, This was probably my only shot at LDO, if this didn't work out I planned to go the DIRCOM route again.

1 minute ago, ENC said:

Yeah, I have something adverse from 4 years ago.Ā  I still have every single thing listed on the precepts, not many do and the ones I know on the list do not.Ā  It just goes to show that the verbiage in the precepts about a single adverse thing does not actually apply.

Well I think I saw two posts where they got the S after quite a few tries so don't give up!

Guest Mustang6235
Just now, LowFlyer said:

Thanks, This was probably my only shot at LDO, if this didn't work out I planned to go the DIRCOM route again.

Probably my last shot at it as well. Doubt I apply again.Ā 

4 minutes ago, NavyNews said:

Well I think I saw two posts where they got the S after quite a few tries so don't give up!

My fourth and final shot that I picked up...thanks for keeping this forum running Tony.

Guest CursedSwabbie

Well congrats to all of you that got selected it appears that 3rd time is not a charm..I am really going to have to sit back and think if I wantĀ to do this one last year. I have run myself into to the ground and not spent as much time with my family and I think it is time to sit and think!