FY-17 LDO/CWO Procurement Selection Board Discussion

Guest BigFIshCA
16 minutes ago, AMECTack said:

I will start to sweat it once my 'N' from last year goes away.  My Advancement Boards screen on BOL is quite depressing right now - 'N' for LDO/CWO and 'N' Senior Chief results :mellow:

Without a doubt.  All mine say N as well.  Hopefully the A changes to an S here pretty soon.  Its been many moons since I have seen an "S" :)

I'm punching out and heading home for the day.  I'll check in later tonight with you folks.  Two years ago I remember heading home early and finding out on social media when I saw people congratulating friends.

Guest HooYahDeepSea
29 minutes ago, cg41980 said:

Yeah, tomorrow will be good.  Have a LDO/CWO brief held by the Silver Eagle Capt Henderso

I think the Captain may have picked that timing for a reason.  The "force" is strong tomorrow. 

Anyone have a Guess on what time?

Guest TheCHIEFSwife
4 minutes ago, HooYahDeepSea said:

I think the Captain may have picked that timing for a reason.  The "force" is strong tomorrow. 

Anyone have a Guess on what time?

I'm going to say 1300

Guest Destined4Greatness
16 hours ago, YN4Life said:
4 minutes ago, #CoMMS4Life said:

It will be at around 1341/1345 EST.....

#GoodLuck 

Hope everyone pickup!

Yaaaaaaaasssssssss

Guest Chief Wifey
21 hours ago, WifeofaDC said:

CAPT Henderson did a previous CWO board for my husband. He didn't make that year, here is to hoping this is his year! 

He did one last year and this year for my husband......I hope all of the forces are with us this year!!!

Guest Chief Wifey
14 hours ago, CursedSwabbie said:

good source here says 1130 central time. Just thought I would let you all know!

That's just awesome, another restless night for me....lol

Over the years that I have been cyber stalking these posts, I have noticed that when BOL updates that the first people to notice that their "N" or whatever has disappeared are usually the ones that come back to say they are selected.  Any truth to this?  Has anyone else noticed this or am I just "Nuking" it?

6 minutes ago, NSWYNC said:

Over the years that I have been cyber stalking these posts, I have noticed that when BOL updates that the first people to notice that their "N" or whatever has disappeared are usually the ones that come back to say they are selected.  Any truth to this?  Has anyone else noticed this or am I just "Nuking" it?

NSW in the house.  I just PCSd back to traditional command - truly enjoyed the NSW scene and miss it already.  Regarding the status codes, I seem to recall some on this board last year who watched their BOL status codes disappear and reappear but still missed the "S" in the end.  Short answer:  I don't know.