FY-16 LDO/CWO Procurement Selection Board Discussion

Guest CTO_IT_CPO

Probably pretty slim chance the results are out today... according to the NPC website, the following is on its homepage:

Due to inclement weather, BUPERS/NPC Millington is essential personnel only for Friday, 20 FEB 2015.

CNP is in DC and DC is open though... anything can happen 

Guest CTO_IT_CPO

Well that's good to know... Thanks for clarifying! 

Either way, won't stop me from being on here and anxiously awaiting absolutely any news  :bigemo_harabe_net-24:

Guest YNC(SS)

....so dc post it and not NPC in millington...do they just post it to the website?

Pretty sure it's going to come from OPNAV N1 (VADM  Moran) here in DC.

....so dc post it and not NPC in millington...do they just post it to the website?

VADM Moran will approve the message for release, but the NAVADMIN will be released from NPC.  All NAVADMINs get released from NPC.

Guest CTO_IT_CPO

VADM Moran will approve the message for release, but the NAVADMIN will be released from NPC.  All NAVADMINs get released from NPC.

Surely Navy message traffic is a part of essential operations ! :)

The day they cam out last year I saw well over 100

On that note. Was that just coincidence or did people get word that they would be released that day?! This is brutal, I am just a waiting wife I can't imagine being in husbands shoes or all of yours!! I've been anxious all week. Best of luck to ALL!

Guest YNC(SS)

On that note. Was that just coincidence or did people get word that they would be released that day?! This is brutal, I am just a waiting wife I can't imagine being in husbands shoes or all of yours!! I've been anxious all week. Best of luck to ALL!

From what I remember last year, one of the senior guys at my command heard a rumor and told me to check message traffic.  So I sat there and checked for hours until it popped up (I cried).  So somewhere in the chain people start getting wind of it and that's why this forum starts to blow up.

Guest CTO_IT_CPO

RUMINT (Rumor Intelligence) runs wild and so do our minds.

Good Afternoon all.   This is my first post.   Tired of sitting in the bleachers so I decided to join in.  Good luck to everyone.  This is my second year applying for 651x (supply).  This is the part that I enjoy the most is all the nerves at this point in the game.