FY-16 LDO/CWO Procurement Selection Board Discussion

Did any 6330 applicants also apply for the restricted line designator 1520 via OCS? That board convenes this coming Monday and the results from it should be out the first week of March. Kind of ironic that both officer boards I applied for have results posting so close to each other.

Guest CTR1NiceGuy

No idea why I'm in here on a weekend...as if results are just gonna pop up outta nowhere. *Sigh* I feel sorry for those of you who are stationed with or know board members personally. You have to look them in the eye and try to study their body language while they laugh at you because they know your fate. Sounds exhausting.

Guest CTO_IT_CPO

According to past stats there will be nothing to see tomorrow.
Will that stop you from being on here and anxious as ever? Of course it won't.  :D 
Tuesday February 19th, 2009
Thursday March 9th, 2010 @ 1618Z
Friday March 4th, 2011 @ 1445Z

Thursday March 8th, 2012 @ 2344Z

Tuesday March 5th, 2013 @ 1953Z
Thursday February 27th, 2014 @ 2118Z

Did some recon on Friday and looks like a specific individual will be on travel Wed-Fri this week. I'm thinking results will be given to the Flags and TRIAD Monday (if that's what they're doing this year) and results out Tuesday. Hoping that's the case!!

Guest CTO_IT_CPO

My gut is telling me Tuesday. But I'm still hoping for tomorrow. I don't think there has to be a release to the Triad for LDO results.

Obviously everything is a mere guess but I think it was you that mentioned CNP has the list, Yeoman One said he is going on travel, odds say Tues or Thurs.... so let's go with Tuesday. Hoping there is no triad release.

Good morning all.   This is my first post.  Good luck to everyone.  This is my first year applying for 651x (Supply/LDO) second time applying 3100 (Supply/OCS). I really look forward to all your comments on a daily.

Good morning to all from frozen PIER 7 in Norfolk, VA.  This is my second post here, first time applying for CWO.

Any 713X (Engineering Surface Technician) lurking around?  Good luck to all.

I know this was mentioned  the other day, but Millington is closed again today because  of  weather. I know those that  pull the strings are located in DC, but  I wonder if it  will affect anything. Personally, I'm hoping they come out early this week so that I'll have time to plan a big surprise  for my husband this weekend if his  name is on the list.

Guest CTO_IT_CPO

I see most of us are on here bright and early.  Anyone else have trouble sleeping.

Yeah, a whole lot of trouble. My thoughts both day and night are consumed with the results. My name has been on the list in every dream though! HA

Good Morning everyone.  Here is to another day of running around and then pressing F5.  Hope it releases today or tomorrow.  GOOD LUCK again to everyone.  Lets all just breath and relax lol.

Guest CTO_IT_CPO

I know this was mentioned  the other day, but Millington is closed again today because  of  weather. I know those that  pull the strings are located in DC, but  I wonder if it  will affect anything. Personally, I'm hoping they come out early this week so that I'll have time to plan a big surprise  for my husband this weekend if his  name is on the list.

Wifey, NPC website has not been updated, date on there is Friday 20th. Did you get that word from somewhere else?

http://www.public.navy.mil/bupers-npc/Pages/default.aspx

I see most of us are on here bright and early.  Anyone else have trouble sleeping.

Same here, bro.  Friday night I had complete restless sleep, but woke up from a dream that I had made LDO with 1606 commission date.  Then, Saturday I had a dream I put on 8...  lol

Guest CTR1NiceGuy

Ha! I was just going to say the same thing. Every time I dream or imagine it, my name is on the list. It's literally becoming an obsession.

I wonder if they will ever decide to just release all results on the same day every year. Like the 4th Tuesday in February. Even for other programs. Will that just add pressure on the boards to finish on time, not allowing for unforseen circumstances?

Ha! I was just going to say the same thing. Every time I dream or imagine it, my name is on the list. It's literally becoming an obsession.

Better that than imagining failure.

Wifey, NPC website has not been updated, date on there is Friday 20th. Did you get that word from somewhere else?

http://www.public.navy.mil/bupers-npc/Pages/default.aspx

I just looked at one of the local news outlets. It said "Millington Navy Base: Closed Today" Not sure if I can post the link or not, or if that's even the same base as where NPC is located.

Guest CTO_IT_CPO

I just looked at one of the local news outlets. It said "Millington Navy Base: Closed Today" Not sure if I can post the link or not, or if that's even the same base as where NPC is located.

Understood... no worries, thank you. I did see that NSA Mid-South Commanding Officer has directed Essential Personnel Only for Monday/23 February 2015 due to hazardous road conditions. 

Guest YNC(SS)

Understood... no worries, thank you. I did see that NSA Mid-South Commanding Officer has directed Essential Personnel Only for Monday/23 February 2015 due to hazardous road conditions. 

I don't know if this delays our results or not. 

It is definitely hard walking into work and looking at my Boss as you tell him good morning.  He knows something!  Lol!  We got Osama now we need the seals to get the results.