FY-16 LDO/CWO Procurement Selection Board Discussion

Last year this time frame even though I was sitting on the side lines I recall this topic being near 80 pages. 

I do believe a number of the more loquacious posters from previous years were selected. We need to invite them back to keep the conversation fun.

Guest YNC(SS)

I think everyone is hanging to the “Tuesday” theory – that might be why it’s quiet. Additionally, our SEAL team member’s recon never made it to OPNAV to confirm or deny the Tuesday theory due to the fact that they do believe that theory is spot on after having watched the Da Vinci Code. We just need an OPNAV admin to confirm or deny said theory.

:graphics-3d-smileys-313328:

Worst part is, I'm apart of OPNAV and I don't know anything.

Too early to throw in the towel.  Last year it was later in the day.

I maintain hope until 1600.  Additionally, I put some pressure on some of the mustangs at my command, including my mentor, to no avail.  So basically, nothing new to report from norfolk.... :graphics-3d-smileys-377567:

Hello everyone. You guys made me make an account. All the comments and support everyone is showing is a good look. As i wait for the results myself, I read this forum for entertainment. You guys are awesome. Oh BTW, no word on my end. Im on a Kew West detachment as i wait for the results. Fun in the sun is definitely helping my anxiety.

Guest YNC(SS)

Results have already been signed by CNP. It could literally be any moment now.

You sure they've been signed?  I though they were just in his office.

Guest CTR1NiceGuy

You sure they've been signed?  I though they were just in his office.

Got confirmation from a CW04 that knows someone who sat the board.

Guest CursedSwabbie

I see we have a cjbarksdale in the forum.  We also had a LCDR Barksdale sit the board this year.  I wonder if it's the same person....

I am waiting for the Scooby Doo moment "And now cjbarksdale lets see who you really are!"

I think The wait is harder on me than my husband. He has work to keep him busy. I have nothing better to do than stalk this board all day! Good luck to all, and fingers are crossed the wait will be over soon!

Guest YNC(SS)

I am waiting for the Scooby Doo moment "And now cjbarksdale lets see who you really are!"

It was LCDR Corey Barksdale on the board... could be the same guy.  Here just to watch us squirm.  I'd do it too.

I think The wait is harder on me than my husband. He has work to keep him busy. I have nothing better to do than stalk this board all day! Good luck to all, and fingers are crossed the wait will be over soon!

I'm with you!!! Waiting wife also!!! Glad to know I'm not the only wife stalking the pages!! Haha