FY-16 LDO/CWO Procurement Selection Board Discussion

I totally feel bipolar thinking about the results. I'll be super psyched that I'm going make it followed by extreme lows that I didn't have what they wanted. But if you average it out I'm pretty much level.

Well I'm throwing in the towel for the day. Y'all have a good weekend and here is to next weeks results

Last years AD results dropped around 2150Z. I'll get it another hour.

How many reserve 641X applicants on here?  First time up and not sure what to expect.  Currently LPO of recruiting station (ADSW) as a PS1.  I think I have all the proper checks in the boxes but not sure - anybody's guess....

Guest CTO_IT_CPO

Wife just said to me, "Best part about these results, if selected, is that you won't be gone for the next 6 weeks like you were with the Chief results."  :excl: 

Hi everyone.  Its my first time posting but have been checking out the forum since it was started.  I'm a 641X applicant as well, I'm active duty, and a submariner.  I just wanted to chime in with some info that you may or may not already have.  I attended an LDO/CWO recruiting brief today and they had the number of accepted applicantions broken down by designator as well as the number of those applicants who were selected for the FY15 board.  I'm working on getting that PPT forwarded to me so that I can share this with you all.   I did manage to get the numbers for 6400 and 6410 though.  It was 158 applicants with 23 selected for 6410 and 115 appicants with 40 selected for 6400.  I hope this helps in terms of understanding about how many applicants you are competing against.  If this info was already put out then disregard but I thought someone asked the question, at least for for 641X so there it is.  I wish you all the best of luck and take care.

Did you see the numbers for applicants of 741X last year?

Did you see the numbers for applicants of 741X last year?

I'm fairly certain it was in the brief however, I don't remember the numbers.  Hopefully, I will get a reply from the LT that gave the brief with the ppt soon so that I could share it with you all.  

What to do this weekend? Can watch the Oscars, or the WWE pay per view, or the NFL scouting combine, or talk to these people that claim to be family and friends...or just hang out here.

Guest Sailor#1

Good Afternoon all.   This is my first post.   Tired of sitting in the bleachers so I decided to join in.  Good luck to everyone.  This is my second year applying for 651x (supply).  This is the part that I enjoy the most is all the nerves at this point in the game.   

Glad to see another 651X applicant. I ve been reading this thread since it started and never seen another applicant for this designation. This is my 1st year applying and I am not holding my breath but it's still exciting waiting for the results... ;)  Good luck!!!! 

Sailor#1. Good luck to you as well. I'm also glad to see other applicants. The numbers are fairly decent this year. Well see how the cards fold more than likely end of next week early March.

4th time up.  Listed 618X first and 642X second for the first two submissions.  Swapped to 642X as the 1st designator after that.  Started in the Aegis world (did the CSOOW thing, etc. on a CG) and am now with NSW which is more IT work than ET.  We'll see what happens - up for either (though there are way more 642X billets in NSW which I would prefer.)

Unfortunately for me Im stuck with AEGIS so CSOOW, CSC is my pipeline sort of. 1st time applying decided I would give it a shot after putting a package together and having a couple of LDO and Warrants look it over.