FY-16 LDO/CWO Procurement Selection Board Discussion

Guest CTR1NiceGuy

I should just tell my wife to look at the forum and join in on the conversation...because she calls me and asks me if the results are out at least once an hour. Smh...

I Went Out To The Smoke Deck ecasue Its The Only Way I Can Leave The Ship As A NonSmoker...lol And My Phone Rings And its The Command!!!! My Heart Drops And I Answer.... It's Just A Sailor Lookiing For Me To Arrange A Spot Check...lol My Nerves Aren't Good Enough For This... :D  :wacko:

I should just tell my wife to look at the forum and join in on the conversation...because she calls me and asks me if the results are out at least once an hour. Smh...

Hahah yes you should!! Us military wives need to stick together :))

I Went Out To The Smoke Deck ecasue Its The Only Way I Can Leave The Ship As A NonSmoker...lol And My Phone Rings And its The Command!!!! My Heart Drops And I Answer.... It's Just A Sailor Lookiing For Me To Arrange A Spot Check...lol My Nerves Aren't Good Enough For This... :D  :wacko:

Hahaha...my Div o(O-5 LDO) just called me in his office...thought it was time...just a NAVFIG question.... :angry:

Guest CTO_IT_CPO

Hahaha...my Div o(O-5 LDO) just called me in his office...thought it was time...just a NAVFIG question.... :angry:

Sure it was... messing with you too!

Guest CursedSwabbie

he will call you in about two more times today at least!