FY-16 LDO/CWO Procurement Selection Board Discussion

Guest CursedSwabbie

well regardless ....good luck to all of you especially all you 612X people out there. I am sure all of you have worked hard to get to this point and i wish all of you the best!.........F5

SECB had it....

But that's different...that whole release is done for notification purposes because it is adverse in nature.  That release process is unlike any other.

Good Morning, All!

Here's to another day of waiting!  Normal business has resumed up here in Norfolk, so they can go ahead and release these results anytime now eh? 

Guest YNC(SS)

What boats have you been on?  I qualified on the Indianapolis (SSN 697) and got out of the Navy on the Olympia (SSN 717).

USS JIMMY CARTER (SSN 23)

USS KENTUCKY (SSBN 737)

USS MICHIGAN (SSGN 727)(Just a few weeks on WESTPAC)

Heard Kim Kardashian is a dude

I thought she was a hobbit?

In all seriousness, this wait is killing me. Everytime I pass my CO now I think that he already knows and is enjoying watching me stew.

I don't know if this was already stated, but I've been told CNP has the nomination list.  He's had it for a few days now.

I take that to mean the call-out may have been already done. Looks like the bomb could drop any moment now.

Guest CursedSwabbie

In all seriousness, this wait is killing me. Everytime I pass my CO now I think that he already knows and is enjoying watching me stew.

Woah.... Just cause she helped a small man named frodo travel to mordor does not make her a hobbit!.....Yeah this wait is always the same year in and out...it is worse than chief results!

He probably knows. My XO was on the board, drives me nuts knowing he knows but can't say anything.

Guest YNC(SS)

He probably knows. My XO was on the board, drives me nuts knowing he knows but can't say anything.

I know how you feel, the man who sat my board and was the second most senior 6410 on the board knows the answer but he wont talk to me.  I send him emails about work stuff hoping he'll give me a hint....but he wont.

I know how you feel, the man who sat my board and was the second most senior 6410 on the board knows the answer but he wont talk to me.  I send him emails about work stuff hoping he'll give me a hint....but he wont.

Its funny how we harass every LDO we know around this time of year.