FY-16 LDO/CWO Procurement Selection Board Discussion

Last year the results came out via Msg Traffic.  Then the NPC website got updated.  I don't know if that's how it's going to work this year.  I'm sure this forum will be updated as soon as it's released.

Very true.  Anxiously awaiting the results (Just like everyone else, lol).  I really hope the results are released prior to 8 Mar 15.  The Reserve E-7 Make-Up Exam are scheduled to take place on that day (I'm attached to a FLEX drilling unit that did not drill on the weekend the Reserve E-7 Advancement Exams were administered.)  So, if my name is on the list - I'll be jumping for joy, if not then I'll be taking the Chief test a second time around.  We will see!      

Thank you for all the information, guidance and advise you have posted and continue to post throughout this forum.  It is greatly appreciated.

Guest Mustang6235

Remember, the triad didn't start last year until the E4-E6 spring results were released, 2 months after LDO results came out. So this is the first year the triad process has been in effect with LDO results.

Guest YNC(SS)

Has anyone heard if the results have been briefed out to the CNP? I seem to recall that's the last check in the box before the message gets released.

They have not been.

Can someome fill me in on how the TRIAD exactly works? Does someone need command acess to it or can anyone log in? And if so how do you get a login and password? Thanks in advance and good luck to all of you. Hope to see you guys in Newport.

Guest CTO_IT_CPO

Can someome fill me in on how the TRIAD exactly works? Does someone need command acess to it or can anyone log in? And if so how do you get a login and password? Thanks in advance and good luck to all of you. Hope to see you guys in Newport

TRIAD notification takes place about 24 hours prior to BOL. TRIAD notification is for CO, XO, and CMC or another appointed.

Gents,

Appreciate everyone's input as we wait. I heard that the selects will not have to be CNP any more. Have you guys heard anything like this? I am also getting indicators from mustangs to be checking regularly as this week.

Thoughts?

Thanks

Gents,

Appreciate everyone's input as we wait. I heard that the selects will not have to be CNP any more. Have you guys heard anything like this? I am also getting indicators from mustangs to be checking regularly as this week.

Thoughts?

Thanks

Results cannot be released without a CNP brief. Results could hit the streets a few minutes after the brief. Listen to YNC (SS),he will know when the brief is done. Trust me.

• Like 1

Results cannot be released without a CNP brief. Results could hit the streets a few minutes after the brief. Listen to YNC (SS),he will know when the brief is done. Trust me.

That's not entirely factual nowadays. It used to be like that under previous CNPs. However, there has been a change where CNP doesn't require a call out for every board; NPC can do it in his stead. CNP has to approve the results which could be something as small as initialing the NAVADMIN.

Once the list has been scrubbed the various legal folks (NPC legal takes a turn, as do CNPs legal turn) and all the I's and T's are dotted then they will be released. Trust me it's not like they hold the results in purgatory; they actively work these taskers.

And CNP doesn't even post call outs on his sked anymore really...

Thank Tony for the re activation! It's been a while...

No problem Royal, welcome back  BBb)

All,

The current disruptions are intentional, the server is not falling apart just the opposite but need to do a few reboots.  :D

Last year the results came out via Msg Traffic. Then the NPC website got updated. I don't know if that's how it's going to work this year. I'm sure this forum will be updated as soon as it's released.

who is the sending agent for the message traffic release?

By a show of hands, how many Reserve Admin LDO hopefuls are here and did anyone hear how many total applications for the aforementioned position were submitted?!? 

By a show of hands, how many Reserve Admin LDO hopefuls are here and did anyone hear how many total applications for the aforementioned position were submitted?!?

The number of applicants per designator is never revealed. Only the total number is put out in the stats.

Guest Mustang6235

After reading the forum last year, I realized the LDO board has a habit of not filling quotas even with plenty of applicants. Chief board rarely leaves spots unfilled. There were several last year on the LDO side.

Guest CTR1NiceGuy

Yeah...but this little birdie is extremely reliable. Apparently, the earlier release is part of their initiative to release the results as early as they are accepted by CNP.

Hello all, first post in awhile.  We have had a busy few weeks here with an SFARP in town so the time is passing quickly on this end.  Thought I would check in and wish everyone good luck.  I am seriously just trying to keep my mind occupied and not stress over it so much this year.   What will be is going to be and no amount of stress on any of our ends will change that.  Decided I would give it my best and let God handle the rest after the package left my hands.