FY-16 LDO/CWO Procurement Selection Board Discussion

Guest YNC(SS)

I have a feeling results will be out next week. 90% next week and 10% first week of March.

You're probably right.  But I'm holding on to hope for this week.

Guest Deepsea23

I had an MM1 Nuke on my last boat who had this issue.  Unfortunately he had to pay it ALL back.  It made his decision tough, but he did it and he is now a LTJG.  Hope this helps.

ALL BACK? Wow, I thought at minimum I would be able to keep the "money spent", and the installments would stop. I dont think it will make the decison that difficult, considering the retirement. I will take two in the bush route on this one. Thanks YNC

Message was released March 8th, 2012

Message was released March 5th, 2013

Message was released February 27th, 2014

You're missing a key date there. The date the board convened. What the average time from conven date to release. This years board convened more than a week before this years.

You're missing a key date there. The date the board convened. What the average time from conven date to release. This years board convened more than a week before this years.

I mistyped there this year convened a week later tha last year

Good news is CMDCM/CSCS selection results just came out and last year LDO/CWO board message was released the same date so there is still hope for this week.

I haven't seen the CMDCM selection results come out. Do you have them by chance?

I am glad I am not the only one who is feverishly checking this forum the NPC and the BOL page. Once again wishing all of you the best of luck. Fingers crossed for tomorrow or Friday.

Guest Mustang6235

No need to get excited about today or tomorrow. Triad release dates haven't been put out. Since its usually a 3 day process, don't expect anything this week.

No need to get excited about today or tomorrow. Triad release dates haven't been put out. Since its usually a 3 day process, don't expect anything this week.

Triad release may not be the case in this matter....it's a admin board (don't do it for Re-designation/Transfer board for officers)