FY-16 LDO/CWO Procurement Selection Board Discussion

MM1(SW) in the past if I remember correctly they just release the message on the street for everyone at once.  My command view packages has been removed from BOL as well.
It was on there Monday when I last checked it but.... not today.  Here to hoping sooner than later they will be released....

Does anyone remember when this BOL clearing happened last year? I want to say it was later in the game but I can't quite remember. Still think it'll be around 26 Feb.

Good Morning from Norfolk, everyone.  First time applicant for the 626x and 628x.  As others have mentioned, my BOL advancement status changed as well from having an accepted application for the FY16 LDO Board to now displaying a message regarding no information about a board is available.  I recall this happening when I made Chief as well, but can't remember the turn around time on when the results posted.   I reckon they are prepping for the release.  If you go to the LDO Board information page on NPC, they added the results tab for this years board (just not clickable yet).   Not sure what all this means, but If I was to guess, I'd say results will post no later than middle next week (just a guess!).  http://www.public.navy.mil/bupers-npc/boards/administrative/ldo_cwo/Pages/PreviousLDOCWOBoard.aspx

I wish everyone best of luck here and remember, this is likely the toughest board the Navy offers so don't feel down if you're not selected this year; keep charging and apply again! 

Any other 626X applicants lurking this forum? 

Good Day!

We could be in the 48 hour window right now.  It would be early, but it's happened before.

Would be really early but it has happened before. FY10 was released 192358Z FEB 09. Here's to hoping for an early release.

New to the forum and I just wanted wish all of you the best.  I don't really believe any of you need luck.  Luck is for the ill prepared and if any of you were not prepared you would not have been endorsed and would not be in this forum anxiously awaiting these results.  Hopefully you're all being welcomed to the Wardroom real soon.

Guest YNC(SS)

New to the forum and I just wanted wish all of you the best.  I don't really believe any of you need luck.  Luck is for the ill prepared and if any of you were not prepared you would not have been endorsed and would not be in this forum anxiously awaiting these results.  Hopefully you're all being welcomed to the Wardroom real soon.

Well said brother.

Guest Mustang6235

One thing Im worried about is my appraisal sheets. They were outstanding appraisals, but I had no LDO's on the board. Being at a small NOSC, there just weren't any. I had 2 prior enlisted direct commission officers(closest thing to a LDO we had), a prior active Lt that is a similar designator to my first LDO designator, and then the chairman. Everything I read says the board really desires LDOs from requested designator. I just hope the board takes into account us reservists sometimes don't have everything accessible.

One thing Im worried about is my appraisal sheets. They were outstanding appraisals, but I had no LDO's on the board. Being at a small NOSC, there just weren't any. I had 2 prior enlisted direct commission officers(closest thing to a LDO we had), a prior active Lt that is a similar designator to my first LDO designator, and then the chairman. Everything I read says the board really desires LDOs from requested designator. I just hope the board takes into account us reservists sometimes don't have everything accessible.

Having appraisals from officers from your designator may help but many people still get selected withour it. A good briefer can still convince the other board members to vote for you.

I just checked BOL this morning and my LDO information with the "A" code is still there. Many people have been saying theirs have disappeared.

It's funny you say that because mine has been gone the past two days, but I just got done checking and now my "A" code message has reappeared.

I just checked BOL this morning and my LDO information with the "A" code is still there. Many people have been saying theirs have disappeared.

Mine disappeared for about 48 hours, just logged in and its back to showing the "A" code.  System glitch or someones sick joke in Millington haha!   

For what its worth, I had lunch with an LDO Captain yesterday and he told me a reliable source relayed to him that its most likely results will be out first week of March; last few days of February is possible but a stretch.  

Guest YNC(SS)

For what its worth, I had lunch with an LDO Captain yesterday and he told me a reliable source relayed to him that its most likely results will be out first week of March; last few days of February is possible but a stretch.  

Your Captain gave you no good intel.

I was thinking an early March/very late February release anyways.  Being on month 6 of deployment with homeport being nowhere in sight makes it easier to wait for the results.  This forum has been way too quiet for a release in the next week.  I am having mixed feelings about the results.  I have some awesome opportunities that just opened up on the enlisted side that are going to make for a difficult decision should my name be on that list.  If my name is on the list, I am 99% sure that I will accept it, just don't know if I will apply again, not because of the program, but because of where my career would be.  These results affect so much right now that I just want to know so I can make plans for the future.

Greetings - Curious as to how the results will be release - are they released via the Command TRIAD first, what has taken place in the past?  Kindly advise.  Thanks.

Guest YNC(SS)

Greetings - Curious as to how the results will be release - are they released via the Command TRIAD first, what has taken place in the past?  Kindly advise.  Thanks.

Last year the results came out via Msg Traffic.  Then the NPC website got updated.  I don't know if that's how it's going to work this year.  I'm sure this forum will be updated as soon as it's released.