FY-22 Chief Selection Board

1 hour ago, Tony said:

Try this:

And thank you to @mmn1ss for posting the quotas so quick 👍 👍

Woot thanks for the shoutout! Can I put this in my eval writeup? "Was quick to provide information, impressing even the site administrator." - Solid EP bullet.

50 minutes ago, mmn1ss said:

Woot thanks for the shoutout! Can I put this in my eval writeup? "Was quick to provide information, impressing even the site administrator." - Solid EP bullet.

Yes!! And it could include "thus calming the masses who were considering a lynch mob to tar & feather admin if the quotas did not come out last week!!"

:graphics-3d-smileys-986177:

10 minutes ago, CrookedJack said:

What the hell is a cycle rank order in relations to the selection board?  I have a 36 out of 87.  First I'm hearing about this

Best guess, how did on the exam in comparison to everyone else. Because mine says 305, where as the percentage chance for pickup is out 450, two very drastically different numbers. 

20 days! Joy or disappointment, less than 3 weeks away!

Guest Nickolas
1 hour ago, CrookedJack said:

What the hell is a cycle rank order in relations to the selection board?  I have a 36 out of 87.  First I'm hearing about this

News to me too.  Where is the rank order found? 

17 minutes ago, Nickolas said:

News to me too.  Where is the rank order found? 

In my navy assignment, go to personnel information and education information. scroll down to the bottom and you will xxx of xxx. Also tell you the exam score and your overall breakdown score.

dirtymike - yeah I saw when my whopping 44% worked through the math with it. 

4 hours ago, Dirty Mike said:

You are correct. It's purely based on where you broke out with your final multiple score. Has no bearing on results. Just kinda cool to see how you did vs everyone else that took your exam.

Wish it did! Just checked mine and I'm 2 of 288!

59 minutes ago, Flipdash said:

You probably scored an 80 that says on your profile sheets🤔

Yes, I did.  I've always scored 99th percentile and several times an 80.  Unfortunately, as stated above, doesn't help for the board.

Guest CrookedJack

Made me feel dumb as hell lol I scored 95th percentile on the exam but because I'm a POS I've got bumped down to 36.  On another note, I passed my weigh-ins! lol

Guest mgoose87
On 9/15/2021 at 11:21 AM, mmn1ss said:

Best guess, how did on the exam in comparison to everyone else. Because mine says 305, where as the percentage chance for pickup is out 450, two very drastically different numbers. 

20 days! Joy or disappointment, less than 3 weeks away!

There were 450 people who did well enough this cycle to make board. However, I'm pretty sure that out of the 450, there were 305 people who have an N33Z NEC. This is the first year that people not qualified EWS are having their records thrown out immediately. It's pretty easy to see if people possess the NEC or not.

Guest Flipdash
On 9/15/2021 at 6:56 PM, uncaged said:

Yes, I did.  I've always scored 99th percentile and several times an 80.  Unfortunately, as stated above, doesn't help for the board.

What was your rate anyway 

45 minutes ago, Flipdash said:

Some are the same numbers due to same scores... 

In addition, those 304 are probably the ones who took the regular exam.  There are additional eligibles from the substitute exam who may be counted as having taken the same exam.

Guest Flipdash
6 hours ago, uncaged said:

In addition, those 304 are probably the ones who took the regular exam.  There are additional eligibles from the substitute exam who may be counted as having taken the same exam.

Should be all the same for regular and substitute takes to the total eligibles... They don't separate them

3 hours ago, Flipdash said:

Should be all the same for regular and substitute takes to the total eligibles... They don't separate them

Right, I just meant the 304 on his profile sheet or wherever may just be the regular exam, versus the 404 total eligibles. Just guessing anyway.