FY-22 Chief Selection Board

Guest Flipdash
2 minutes ago, CS1 said:

So the results are being announced just heard from someone on the east coast he got the call just waiting here now hawaii time 0600

I'm in Hawaii too

6 minutes ago, Joe_Navy said:

So apparently, the Chiefs are going around making notifications in person on-by-one. So here I wait at my desk for my turn.

What command 

Guest YN Uno

YNC(Sel)..man, it's been a crazy ride but i'm humbled and grateful! The Sailor-first grind doesn't stop..time to pay it forward. Congrats to those who made it and for those who didn't, i encourage you to keep pressing on. 

Guest CrookedJack
2 minutes ago, YN Uno said:

YNC(Sel)..man, it's been a crazy ride but i'm humbled and grateful! The Sailor-first grind doesn't stop..time to pay it forward. Congrats to those who made it and for those who didn't, i encourage you to keep pressing on. 

Congrats YNC(SEL)!

For spouses and those new to the routine, Sailors are still being notified by TRIAD. 24 hrs later, the public version of the FY-22 Chief's results will be released via a NAVADMIN and Sailors will also be able to view their results in BOL.

Guest mmn1ss

Apparently the answer when being told I was not selected of: "Well that gives me time to finish my college degree. That'll probably help me more when I get out." was NOT the right answer to give the CMC. 

Guest SUB_LYN

For those not selected KEEP GRINDING! Got the call today, YNSC(SEL), second time up. Humbled, excited, and a bit nervous for this new chapter of my career! Any other SUB guys get the call?