FY-22 Chief Selection Board

Guest mgoose87
10 hours ago, CrookedJack said:

No I think it will come out on the 4th.  Has the results ever been released earlier than reported?

Last year they did by almost 2 weeks and was also a delayed year due to COVID.

Guest mgoose87
On 9/17/2021 at 8:48 PM, Nuke1st4ever said:

39 of 304, but there's 404 eligible?

Possible that they're separating people based on who has the N33Z NEC. That is a prerequisite now.

Guest Nuke1st4ever
1 hour ago, CS1 said:

A couple years ago same thing they came out earlier than expected

I wish they would, but I don't see them doing that this year. It was about a month between the board adjourning and the results for the reserves. I figure it'll be the same for active duty.

19 hours ago, Nickolas said:

Sept 30 to TRIAD. Just a hope tho, nothing to back it.

I like the hopes and dreams with you saying this, but I am going to go with the crowd and say the published timeline of the 4th/5th. 

OR,

Just be a negative nancy and say the week of the 11th and watch the world burn around me.

Guest CrookedJack
10 hours ago, mmn1ss said:

I like the hopes and dreams with you saying this, but I am going to go with the crowd and say the published timeline of the 4th/5th. 

OR,

Just be a negative nancy and say the week of the 11th and watch the world burn around me.

some-men-arent-looking-for-anything-logical-ohey-cant-be-20566652.png

Question….
Is it safe to that if my new command hasn’t gained me by the date results come out, I’d have to reach out to my old command for results?

Like I’ve checked into admin and been here for about two weeks, but nsips and every other reporting metrics shows I haven’t reported yet. Thanks for the feedback!

Guest Nuke1st4ever
19 hours ago, I_IT said:

Question….
Is it safe to that if my new command hasn’t gained me by the date results come out, I’d have to reach out to my old command for results?

Like I’ve checked into admin and been here for about two weeks, but nsips and every other reporting metrics shows I haven’t reported yet. Thanks for the feedback!

Depends on what UIC you put down on your EAW. Also, your triad can look you up when results come out to see if you made it or not. You can also see if you got the S on anvy advancement the day results come out.

This year's precept states

"Impermissible Considerations. Promotion boards are prohibited from considering the following: 

a. The marital status, civilian employment, religion, or volunteer service of an eligible candidate;.."

Does anyone know how the volunteer service will be handled now? I know a lot of individuals have volunteering on their evals. 

3 hours ago, Stockage said:

"Impermissible Considerations. Promotion boards are prohibited from considering the following: 

a. The marital status, civilian employment, religion, or volunteer service of an eligible candidate;.."

Does anyone know how the volunteer service will be handled now? I know a lot of individuals have volunteering on their evals. 

So it says spouse volunteer info so I would believe our volunteer service still would count especially if we earned our MOVSM at least I hope I finally got mine approved and submitted this time. 

Screenshot_20210926-194717_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg

Just now, CS1 said:

So it says spouse volunteer info so I would believe our volunteer service still would count especially if we earned our MOVSM at least I hope I finally got mine approved and submitted this time. 

thank you for posting the precept snip, couldn't get it to work for myself.

in B it covers the spouse volunteer as well. I'm referring to A. which covers us as SBE candidates

Just now, CS1 said:

But it says both too 😪 I still will do my volunteer regardless but everyone looked at my records and asked about MOVSM if it doesn't count now that's going to suck. As that was the one thing I was told I was missing

Guest Flipdash
3 hours ago, Stockage said:

That's for the board members not bordees... 

So with it being later in the day, I am going to assume the normal Tuesday/Wednesday routine for results is not likely this week. Oh well, off to the worry corner with some OJ to calm my nerves!

Guest CrookedJack
5 hours ago, mmn1ss said:

So with it being later in the day, I am going to assume the normal Tuesday/Wednesday routine for results is not likely this week. Oh well, off to the worry corner with some OJ to calm my nerves!

October 4th, next Monday results are supposed to come out "all you cool cats and kittens."

Everyone ready for that S or N-S?