FY-22 Chief Selection Board

Might as well rip the bandaid off and get this started. Less than two months to the exam so let’s all get in these books and at least make sure we do our part and get sbe. 

• Like 1
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, OrdieLife said:

Might as well rip the bandaid off and get this started. Less than two months to the exam so let’s all get in these books and at least make sure we do our part and get sbe. 

Yea I'm here with you still hurts but still leading and now hitting the books more

Agree, hitting the books and then after that, a comprehensive records review if that's in order. I will also keep track of the Selection "Board Membership" sheet they put out in case anyone wants to reach out to any board members. Fingers crossed... 🤞

Oh this next one will have two USMAPS done and have the SJPME added as well. Unfortunately will be 2 classes away from my bachelors and nothing I can do about that. 

Guest UwantMotrin?

I'm here and still hurting but hey, this is a good time to see what we think we're missing and maybe start looking for something that could help our packages for the next one.

On 11/18/2020 at 8:45 PM, Tony said:

Agree, hitting the books and then after that, a comprehensive records review if that's in order. I will also keep track of the Selection "Board Membership" sheet they put out in case anyone wants to reach out to any board members. Fingers crossed... 🤞

I’m definitely going to try to reach out to some people this year. On a good note, results release is only 8 months away now. 🤣

• 2 weeks later...

I won't be making it this upcoming year myself (transitioning to Reserves after 13 yrs AD in April) - but wish the best for all you on here!  Good luck and hopefully you get the "S" in FY-22.

• Cool 1

• 2 weeks later...

Little late to the party. Results came out 2 days prior to returning from deployment so it’s been hectic. 

So now begins the time we need to scrub our packages and remove those   question marks. 

Tony, sorry for missing your message. I’ll start FY-23 one way or another 😂😂

1 hour ago, PO1Oz said:

Little late to the party. Results came out 2 days prior to returning from deployment so it’s been hectic. 

So now begins the time we need to scrub our packages and remove those   question marks. 

Tony, sorry for missing your message. I’ll start FY-23 one way or another 😂😂

No worries, it's always great to see you all swing back by if you're busy to drop a post or too, thanks! 👍

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...