FY-22 Chief Selection Board

Guest Flipdash
2 minutes ago, AGANGSS said:

Sub guy here. My command just got to work (Hawaii) have yet to announce. Awaiting my doom haha!

Still waiting out here too in Hawaii 

So I never got notified.  All of the other FCPOs got the select or non-select notification in person.  As such I am presuming a non-select status.  Everyone left for the day and I could only reach one Chief on his cell who happened to be on leave.  He is reaching out to the CMC to confirm non-select.  Great way to end the season for me.  Thank god I got picked up for Space Force.  Good luck to all others waiting to hear and good luck to those trying again next year.  Congrats to the selectees!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Joe_Navy said:

So I never got notified.  All of the other FCPOs got the select or non-select notification in person.  As such I am presuming a non-select status.  Everyone left for the day and I could only reach one Chief on his cell who happened to be on leave.  He is reaching out to the CMC to confirm non-select.  Great way to end the season for me.  Thank god I got picked up for Space Force.  Good luck to all others waiting to hear and good luck to those trying again next year.  Congrats to the selectees!

Yup... non-select.

Guest MMN LELT

I made it. Can’t believe it after 6 times. I thought it wasn’t going to happen but found out today from my EDMC. Keep going forward and take care of yourselves for all selects and non-selects out there. 

Guest FRCW Mugu

I'm done... My quals and CDI will be turned in tomorrow. Website access will run out due to inactivity. Time to come in late, leave early and watch videos all day. Time to be useless and coast till retirement. Working hard, dedication and striving have made this 0 for 10 effort evident. Let it all fall apart. 

Guest Loneairman

So after 8 times straight making board with multiple chiefs and officers reviewing my record and telling me I have the legs(full system qar, sailor.of the year, EPs...),  I believe it's never gonna happen for me. 

Congrats to the people that made it. I will work to send more worthy candidates your way. 

Guest Nickolas

S here too!  Almost gave up hope, glad I didn't.  My advice to everyone trying again next year, do not be discouraged and find a good mentor to give you honest feedback and guidance. 

• 1 month later...

Congrats to all my New Brothers and Sisters, We did it! for those who were not selected please reach out if you need anything, The Mess is here for you! I would love to help you all with board packages and planning your next years efforts. Hit me up.

V/R
ITC(EXW/SW) Bruce A. Rice, USNR

IWC N1 LCPO / Command Career Counselor
SEAL TEAM SEVENTEEN IWC
Bruce.Rice@socom.mil

Navy Chief! Navy Pride!

On 10/10/2021 at 3:12 PM, OG Ron C said:

Got non selected this year , just looking for all the advice that I can to help me along this path. Anything will help, still grinding 

Please hit me up via email with your board package and psr part 3