Guest Machinist Capt Amer
48 minutes ago, NachoMM1 said:

Well SoAB.... I was doing real good about not getting my hopes up this year. Quotas are higher now than I've ever seen them since I was first eligible. 29% is crazy high for us. Good luck everyone.

I was thinking the same thing, hopefully third times the charm. Good luck to you too.

Guest NachoMM1
1 minute ago, Machinist Capt Amer said:

I was thinking the same thing, hopefully third times the charm. Good luck to you too.

I said that last year lol. 4th and final time up for me. Maybe we both get the "S".

Guest MILSPOUSE01
2 hours ago, Tony said:

I think it would depend on what the invalid status is in regard to. I guess he will find out soon and be able to correct it. :huh:

From what he was told was because his retirement was already approved and then he withdrew it, it would show him as invalid status for advancement to the board. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I just don't understand how it works. I figured since he made board they would review his package regardless. I'm hopeful, but he is not. I guess we wait and see. 🤞🤞

Guest AO_Beast
18 hours ago, Helo_AO said:

Bingo! Same here, I built my LTB just like a resume. 

As far as the LaDR (ECP), I’ve definitely seen a few people pick up that had maybe one or two of the wickets matched...like mess involvement and collateral duties. It’s weird.

I have everything on the LaDR that I can get being that I am a career fighter guy that leaves out the ships company stuff for me. Started on the F-14 Tomcat for 4years then I have been hornets ever since. Good luck to you. 

Guest Helo_AO
13 minutes ago, AO_Beast said:

I have everything on the LaDR that I can get being that I am a career fighter guy that leaves out the ships company stuff for me. Started on the F-14 Tomcat for 4years then I have been hornets ever since. Good luck to you. 

Good luck to you too bro! I’ve done ship’s company, recruiting, helos and an instructor tour. Same, I’ve hit everything on the E6-E7 LaDR and a few on the E7-E8 LaDR...so we shall see what happens.

Sidenote: I always wondered if they select a certain amount of people from different platforms. Like 10 CVN, 5 LHD/LHA, 10 F/A-18, 8 60’s etc...

Guest Helo_AO
14 minutes ago, FOREST G. said:

Anyone want to take a stab on when results will be out ? 

Let Doc do it, we laughed at his prediction on quotas and he was right. Lol.

1 hour ago, AO_Beast said:

Me too,  I was in VF-41 and then stayed supers for pretty much the rest.  The LADR is really looked at and used by the board.  It's not always an ordie sitting the panel for AO's.

43 minutes ago, FOREST G. said:

Anyone want to take a stab on when results will be out ? 

I'm game. Saying triad the 24th, NAVADMIN 25th. If I win I want my payout in the form of a S. Although the underlying question is were records scrubbed after each phase or all at once at the end. It would make sense for the entire thing to be a rolling selection and scrub style system......but like I said that makes sense.

3 hours ago, mmn1ss said:

I'm game. Saying triad the 24th, NAVADMIN 25th. If I win I want my payout in the form of a S. Although the underlying question is were records scrubbed after each phase or all at once at the end. It would make sense for the entire thing to be a rolling selection and scrub style system......but like I said that makes sense.

After the great ordeal a few years ago when the E9 board had to be re-done due to compromise, i HIGHLY doubt its scrubbed after each panel, but will be done once the entire board adjourns.  Limiting the possibility of compromise.  IMO

55 minutes ago, PO1(IW/FMF) said:

so gonna take a stab at results although many of you wont like it...

Triad Dec 3rd, NAVADMIN Dec 4th

I don't like your prediction, take it back! And to your other post, yeah I forgot about the great E9 board scandal, so there is a decent amount of logic to your theory.

Guest DocEddy8404

It’ll have to be before people typically take off for thanksgiving leave, so im going to say after thanksgiving. But I hope it’s like November 23rd

Guest navyordie123
4 hours ago, OrdieLife said:

Eh 20% doesn’t seem to bad lol hopefully these results come out sooner than later and we know around thanksgiving already started studying though since the test is around the corner 

Its about the same every year so not to much change from last year. I've started studying as well just in case. Good Luck to you.