Guest AO_Beast

9 hours ago, Helo_AO said:

Phase 2 starts today which means my rating is up to bat 😶

Good Luck Brother!!!! IYAOYAS!!!! I have been waiting all year for this. Worse than waiting on Christmas day as a little kid.

Guest Helo_AO
4 hours ago, AO_Beast said:

Good Luck Brother!!!! IYAOYAS!!!! I have been waiting all year for this. Worse than waiting on Christmas day as a little kid.

Same to you bro! And yes, I feel the same way seems like it’s taking forever. I wonder what these quotas are gonna look like. I’m hoping around the 110-120 range.

15 hours ago, Helo_AO said:

Same to you bro! And yes, I feel the same way seems like it’s taking forever. I wonder what these quotas are gonna look like. I’m hoping around the 110-120 range.

Those projections are pretty realistic.  We made 104 last year.

Guest jitterbug
15 hours ago, DJWiley said:

With initiation expected to start on the 23rd for selres, how far in advance to the results come down, or do they come same day as initiation? This is my first time up.

The public results are expected to be released on the 23rd.. 

Guest AO_Beast
On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2020 at 5:23 PM, Helo_AO said:

I just hope we don't have to wait longer than the week of Thanksgiving. One would think they would push the results out ASAP once done with boards. 

13 hours ago, AO_Beast said:

I just hope we don't have to wait longer than the week of Thanksgiving. One would think they would push the results out ASAP once done with boards. 

Disclaimer: legit question.  Not trying to be Sarcastic

So, assuming the board finishes as scheduled, do you think two weeks is enough time for a legal review for all the potentially selected E7 candidates?

• Like 1

Guest Helo_AO
19 hours ago, AO_Beast said:

Yeah, same thought I had is that they would expedite the board process this year but not inconvenience their due diligence on maintaining fairness. In the MCPON’s video months ago he did state the week of thanksgiving unless I heard wrong, then new guidance came out. 

To answer the “sarcastic” question above...who knows, it could be possible...only people who could legitimately answer that question are the ones who have done legal screenings post board.

Guest BOXKICKERUNO
52 minutes ago, imaginethat1105 said:

Just got word from the some very good contacts I know that FTS/ Reserve results will be out on Monday, October 19th. 

I heard the same!