Guest subguy10524
2 hours ago, PO1(IW/FMF) said:

But the E7 board will have a much larger post board review 

Yes and no. Depends on if they do the reviews as the different phases finish or they do it all at once. 

it will be quick if they do the reviews as the phases complete. 

Guest HMC(FMF/SW/AW/IW)
10 minutes ago, subguy10524 said:

Yes and no. Depends on if they do the reviews as the different phases finish or they do it all at once. 

Post scrub review is conducted after all phases are completed.

Guest jitterbug
18 hours ago, subguy10524 said:

I'm sorry.  In my head I was only thinking about the reserve/FTS results. 

Guest Doc Danny
On 9/14/2020 at 7:17 PM, Romeo Sierra One said:

Saw earlier in BOL another board ID with convene date 200914? Anyone else get that?

Mine has 201005. Is yours still reflecting that date?

Guest imaginethat1105
On 9/14/2020 at 7:17 PM, Romeo Sierra One said:

Saw earlier in BOL another board ID with convene date 200914? Anyone else get that?

Mine shows 200908. It's weird because that didn't show up on there last week. 

Guest imaginethat1105

Has anyone had any luck logging into their profile sheet? I've been trying to login to preform training and I had no luck. I was just wondering if it's a thing they do while the board is going on. 

Guest Doc Danny
13 hours ago, imaginethat1105 said:

Has anyone had any luck logging into their profile sheet? I've been trying to login to preform training and I had no luck. I was just wondering if it's a thing they do while the board is going on. 

I just tried to pull mine and no luck but you can also access it via NSIPS. 

Guest navyordie123

Has any ones starting taking bets about when the results will be out? I am guessing right before Thanksgiving is when we will see them. Wednesday the 25th for Triad release and the 26th public release. 

Guest DocEddy8404
1 hour ago, navyordie123 said:

Has any ones starting taking bets about when the results will be out? I am guessing right before Thanksgiving is when we will see them. Wednesday the 25th for Triad release and the 26th public release. 

I’ve been busy telling myself all the reasons I won’t make it, so it’ll soften the blow a little when I’m told I don’t make it for the 3rd time.... 😬

Guest subguy10524
1 hour ago, navyordie123 said:

While I would love for it to be that early, haven’t we heard of Early December dates as the schedule? 

My guess would be Dec 8 and 9 for triad and public respectively. 

2 hours ago, subguy10524 said:

While I would love for it to be that early, haven’t we heard of Early December dates as the schedule? 

My guess would be Dec 8 and 9 for triad and public respectively. 

Well following the NAVADMIN, the LATEST the results should be out is Dec 7th, as that is 30 days after the scheduled adjourning date of the active E7 board. 

the MCPON did a web interview several months ago and had stated that the goal was release by thanksgiving.

my guess is triad dec 1 and public dec 2

Guest subguy10524
1 hour ago, PO1(IW/FMF) said:

Well following the NAVADMIN, the LATEST the results should be out is Dec 7th, as that is 30 days after the scheduled adjourning date of the active E7 board. 

the MCPON did a web interview several months ago and had stated that the goal was release by thanksgiving.

my guess is triad dec 1 and public dec 2

Thank you for that info. I didn’t hear about the MCPON web interview. So hopefully Thanksgiving. That would be awesome. Would be a long season with a weird break in the middle, but the earlier we find out the better. 

Hi everyone, so when I go to BOL I see the following under the CCA tab:

Board ID Name Convene Date
21360 ACTIVE E-7 201005
82360 ACTIVE E-7 201005

Anyone else getting this? I have googled away and tried finding what it means but have come up with no answers. Asking for an adult for help at this point.

Guest Doc Danny
On 9/23/2020 at 7:26 PM, subguy10524 said:

Thank you for that info. I didn’t hear about the MCPON web interview. So hopefully Thanksgiving. That would be awesome. Would be a long season with a weird break in the middle, but the earlier we find out the better. 

If the stars align for me that would be a nice birthday gift to find out around that time. 😊🥳

15 hours ago, Irenelr said:

Any ideas when the quotas are coming out? 

Which ones, Reserve or active?  

I’m urprised we haven’t seen the reserve quotas yet but the convening order is posted.

My guess for active quotas is Oct 27. The MCPO and SCPO quotas came out 3 days after the 3rd panel began so that’s my reasoning for the CPO quotas date. 

Guest imaginethat1105
9 hours ago, PO1(IW/FMF) said:

Which ones, Reserve or active?  

I’m urprised we haven’t seen the reserve quotas yet but the convening order is posted.

My guess for active quotas is Oct 27. The MCPO and SCPO quotas came out 3 days after the 3rd panel began so that’s my reasoning for the CPO quotas date. 

Reserve quotas came out 2 weeks ago. Results should be out in the next 1-2 weeks. 

I think Active quotas will be 3 days into Phase 1.

On 9/24/2020 at 6:56 AM, mmn1ss said:

Hi everyone, so when I go to BOL I see the following under the CCA tab:

Board ID Name Convene Date
21360 ACTIVE E-7 201005
82360 ACTIVE E-7 201005

Anyone else getting this? I have googled away and tried finding what it means but have come up with no answers. Asking for an adult for help at this point.

Good evening, HM1 here.

I see that on mine as well.  I'm guessing the second Board ID determines the phase our boards are conducted.  MMNs and HMs are both conducted on the third phase of the E7 selection boards.  I'm curious to see what people from other ratings are seeing.

9 hours ago, Jason said:

Good evening, HM1 here.

I see that on mine as well.  I'm guessing the second Board ID determines the phase our boards are conducted.  MMNs and HMs are both conducted on the third phase of the E7 selection boards.  I'm curious to see what people from other ratings are seeing.

That makes sense, this whole year has been.....interesting so why wouldn't board IDs fall into the same category of weird but explainable?

Guest BOATSNUGGYD
2 hours ago, PO1(IW/FMF) said:

Where did you see the reserve quotas?

i would have to disagree on quotas release in panel one. The whole board (all panels) have to be briefed the quotas before public release. That’s why the E8/9 didn’t come out till after panel 3 started. 

There was only 1 panel for fts/selres.