1 hour ago, Romeo Sierra One said:

I'm waiting a few more days to see if updated awards record and qualifications from NSIPS appear in OMPF.  Also on NPC under Boards>Active Duty Enlisted>General Information it says you can still send LTB by encrypted e-mail if ESSBD is unavailable. 

Thanks for the heads up because it definitely does NOT say anything about that in the NAVADMIN. I know a lot of people that are having issues with the ESSBD. I waited till the LTB deadline last year for a submitted eval to show, so I submitted it.  The eval posted two days later to OMPF LOL

Guest Romeo Sierra One
On 4/28/2020 at 3:18 AM, PO1(IW/FMF) said:

Thanks for the heads up because it definitely does NOT say anything about that in the NAVADMIN. I know a lot of people that are having issues with the ESSBD. I waited till the LTB deadline last year for a submitted eval to show, so I submitted it.  The eval posted two days later to OMPF LOL

I even got in touch with someone at MyNavy Career Center and she said it's ok to send LTB by encrypted e-mail if ESSBD isn't working. Same, I know a few people that are having issues with the new method. Perhaps my ESSBD "wont work" and I'll just send in the old way. 

12 minutes ago, Pebz said:

Hey kids! Long time, no see. I had a PSC from our PSD and the goat locker from my command tell me they got an email that the E7 boards are pushed to November. Any official word on this? 

when something is official, they will release a NAVADMIN. And I would say it’s safe to presume nothing will be officially put out until the travel ban is lifted. I’ve heard 3 different rumors this week. Just wait for the black and white of a NAVADMIN. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MM1 Cat

Got everything together for my LTB, but I wanted to somehow put in there, that I was outside my normal rating for shore duty due to spousal co-location, any creative ideas on how to slip that in?

Guest Helo_AO

Late post, but the Shore SOY announced was a fellow AO1. Proud of her as it is well deserved and earned. That has to be an insanely great feeling to reach that level of accomplishments and to be meritoriously advanced to CPO. 

I always wondered if they still participated during the season, and on what side. 

Guest osiris0107
1 hour ago, Helo_AO said:

Late post, but the Shore SOY announced was a fellow AO1. Proud of her as it is well deserved and earned. That has to be an insanely great feeling to reach that level of accomplishments and to be meritoriously advanced to CPO. 

I always wondered if they still participated during the season, and on what side. 

Yes they go through the season, but unfortunately this year when don't even know when that's gonna happen. 

11 hours ago, Helo_AO said:

They go through the season with the rest of the selectee's.  

Guest PropM

Good morning fellow first's, leadership and juniors.  Got a few questions maybe some of you can answer, just doing some brainstorming on what to do.  1.)  I received a FLOC date 24OCT19 however I was unaware I was receiving a FLOC and as most of you know, these things can take a few months before you get it in hand, long story short, I received it in December but it was dated for 24OCT and so it didn't make it to my eval.  Now If I submit this in my LTB, wouldn't someone ask the question of why it didn't make my eval thus making me look like I can't decide what to put on my eval.  2.)  I'm almost positive the deadline for LTB is 28 or 29 MAY, I complete my USMAP on 08June, is it possible to send in my USMAP cert as an addendum and if so, are there any cut off dates for that? I wish I could have done it sooner, I just didn't know it was going to be this close.  3.) Lastly, kind of an off-topic question but what is the correct verbage for an EVAL BLK 29 in IRT to the 20-1 cycle, is it 20-1 (????)  and i'm sure BLK 20 would be a W.  The reason I ask is because with the PRT incentive it used to look like this in BLK 29 for example  "PFA:  19-1/19-2.  (B-validated PRT)."  BLK 20 would have been PB.  

Thanks and I enjoy reading what all of you have to say.  It's informative and keeps the wheels turning. 

3 hours ago, PropM said:

Good morning fellow first's, leadership and juniors.  Got a few questions maybe some of you can answer, just doing some brainstorming on what to do.  1.)  I received a FLOC date 24OCT19 however I was unaware I was receiving a FLOC and as most of you know, these things can take a few months before you get it in hand, long story short, I received it in December but it was dated for 24OCT and so it didn't make it to my eval.  Now If I submit this in my LTB, wouldn't someone ask the question of why it didn't make my eval thus making me look like I can't decide what to put on my eval.  2.)  I'm almost positive the deadline for LTB is 28 or 29 MAY, I complete my USMAP on 08June, is it possible to send in my USMAP cert as an addendum and if so, are there any cut off dates for that? I wish I could have done it sooner, I just didn't know it was going to be this close.  3.) Lastly, kind of an off-topic question but what is the correct verbage for an EVAL BLK 29 in IRT to the 20-1 cycle, is it 20-1 (????)  and i'm sure BLK 20 would be a W.  The reason I ask is because with the PRT incentive it used to look like this in BLK 29 for example  "PFA:  19-1/19-2.  (B-validated PRT)."  BLK 20 would have been PB.  

Thanks and I enjoy reading what all of you have to say.  It's informative and keeps the wheels turning. 

1). People get awards late compared to when they are actually dated all the time.

2). The deadline for AC FOR LTB is May 29th. Nothing can be submitted after that date. 
3). Nothing has been put out IRT PRT cycle 20-1. The entire cycle was suspended including BCAs, therefore “W” would be inappropriate. If anything it would be “N”. I would presume something official will come out on how to properly document it. 

18 hours ago, PropM said:

I'm just trying to figure out if I have to justify the award or just enclose it and leave it up for interpretation.

I am sending my two flocs in just because they aren’t in OMPF. They are labeled on evals but I am sending them anyway because they are still rewards. My 2 cents

Guest Romeo Sierra One

Sent in LTB with 11 enclosures this cycle through encrypted e-mail. Called MNCC for verification of receipt.  All pages plus cover sheet received and processed with no errors. If you haven't sent in your LTB iyou better do it soon. Time is running out.