Guest Romeo Sierra One
11 hours ago, Krack06 said:

I’m sure I’m way behind the times. But how are people able to do the SEJPME 2?

I got the same thing I did a few years ago when I tried to do it: 

"We regret to inform you that your attempt to enroll in the SEJPME II course is denied. Student eligibility for SEJPME II is restricted to E7-E9s and above (and multinational equivalents). SEJPME pay grade eligibility policy is set forth by individual Services in the CJCSI 1805.01, Enlisted Professional Military Education Policy (EPMEP). We applaud your desire for continued self and professional development and look forward to you registering for the course in the future."

Guest 4Sparks
On 4/14/2020 at 3:53 PM, Krack06 said:

I’m sure I’m way behind the times. But how are people able to do the SEJPME 2?

Go to your profile settings and change your rank to E7. This should allow you to enroll into SEJPME 2.

Guest MILSPOUSE01

FY-21 Reserve E8 and E9 results came out today. That is only 4 days behind the schedule they were released from for last year. What does that make you all think for AD results? Do we think it will be on time or delayed? I'm leaning towards on time because I don't want to wait any longer than that. Haha

15 hours ago, MILSPOUSE01 said:

FY-21 Reserve E8 and E9 results came out today. That is only 4 days behind the schedule they were released from for last year. What does that make you all think for AD results? Do we think it will be on time or delayed? I'm leaning towards on time because I don't want to wait any longer than that. Haha

That’s because the E8 and E9 reserve boards were already convened. The AD E9 Board was suppose to convene 30 March and E8 April 20 and neither convened. So yes, they will be late

Guest Romeo Sierra One
On 4/16/2020 at 4:31 AM, 4Sparks said:

Go to your profile settings and change your rank to E7. This should allow you to enroll into SEJPME 2.

It's weird lying about your rank though. I wonder how SEJPME 2 completion is viewed by the selection board?

11 hours ago, Romeo Sierra One said:

It's weird lying about your rank though. I wonder how SEJPME 2 completion is viewed by the selection board?

E6 opinion here, but all it says for ANY of the convening orders (E7-9) is Senior Enlisted Joint Professional Military Education. It doesn’t say which one (I or II). I would assumed it’s more of “SEJPME complete, check”. Seeing as that is labeled under the education and personal development section in the convening order, I would bet there are other things you could do to stand out more. But like I said, E6 opinion, what do I know?

Guest Tmills1217
On 4/13/2020 at 4:46 PM, PO1(IW/FMF) said:

Has anyone here heard of the Joint special operations university and its enlisted academy? There is an enlisted academy for E6-E8. Trying to see how well known it is. I completed the E6 course and I am now signed up to do the E7 course. Open only to NSW personnel. 

Guest navyordie123

with the board most likely going to convene late, and hoping I do pick up this year. I hope they don’t shorten the season and keep it at the normal amount of time. I like most of you would like to participate in the whole season. 

7 hours ago, navyordie123 said:

with the board most likely going to convene late, and hoping I do pick up this year. I hope they don’t shorten the season and keep it at the normal amount of time. I like most of you would like to participate in the whole season. 

Agreed!  Regardless, it would be a memorable year to be selected.

“When were you selected for Chief?”
“During the RONA!”

Guest Romeo Sierra One
7 hours ago, navyordie123 said:

Definitely! With quotas for my rate being very high last year, it will most likely be the exact opposite this time around. I say no more than 12. @PO1(IW/FMF), without a doubt it would be more memorable for selectees to go through initiation during COVID! 

Guest PO1Oz
On 4/5/2020 at 12:05 AM, Tmills1217 said:

Hey bud really good stuff. How is it exactly that you can update your 880/881 reports from NSIPS? I am re-enlisting soon but I do not think it will reflect in my record by the time the boards happen. Thanks!

Tim

Tim, you can print both from nsips, take to your admin with proof, and have them correct it. Once it is corrected in nsips, print it out and include it as an enclosure. They “should” do that when you transfer or re-enlist, but we all know how that “should” works. Ha

Guest PO1Oz
On 4/5/2020 at 11:57 PM, GSE1(SW) Lukeskywalker said:

So I have the same issues with my 1070/880 and 881, I re upped in December of 2017, I've gotten alot of quals and awards since then,  I just need to get the updated ones from nsips into my ompf cause I dont want to submit them in my ltb when I dont have to, when you find more information on this please let me know, thank you..

If you wait on admin to submit to your OMPF, you’re rolling the dice. Include in your LTB And don’t look back. Cool thing is (not sure how many know this) but some of your enclosures such as awards, get put in your ompf from your LTB if missing. Ask me how I know. Lol I had 3 awards put into my OMPF that way. 

Guest Romeo Sierra One
3 hours ago, PO1Oz said:

If you wait on admin to submit to your OMPF, you’re rolling the dice. Include in your LTB And don’t look back. Cool thing is (not sure how many know this) but some of your enclosures such as awards, get put in your ompf from your LTB if missing. Ask me how I know. Lol I had 3 awards put into my OMPF that way. 

I sent in a NAM citation, updated awards record and quals from NSIPS to my admin to be added to OMPF last month and just a few days ago only the NAM appeared in OMPF. I don't think the other stuff will pop up so I'm sending in with LTB. What awards were added to your OMPF from LTB? 

Guest PO1Oz
1 hour ago, Romeo Sierra One said:

I sent in a NAM citation, updated awards record and quals from NSIPS to my admin to be added to OMPF last month and just a few days ago only the NAM appeared in OMPF. I don't think the other stuff will pop up so I'm sending in with LTB. What awards were added to your OMPF from LTB? 

2 nams and a com

Guest Tmills1217
17 hours ago, PO1(IW/FMF) said:

Coming up on a month left for the active LTB. How’s everyone else doing?  I finish my USMAP hours next week and just waiting on an award to be signed. 

Hope all your RC guys got your stuff in ok. 

Im trying to determine if I wanna submit updated member data summary, training form, and honors and awards form. I’m also about to re enlist so I wasn’t sure if should take the chance of doing that and maybe everything will get updated. 

anyone ever have a special evaluation put in for them and submitted that?

On 4/25/2020 at 4:28 PM, Tmills1217 said:

anyone ever have a special evaluation put in for them and submitted that?

I guess I don’t really understand the question. If you received a special eval and wanted to make sure it was seen by the board of course send it. But the way you are wording the question makes it sound like the special eval was written for the purpose of the board and not because it was needed. Could be the whiskey talking though. 

• Ha Ha 1

“Due to Cycle 106 exam delays, all SELRES E-7 candidates will have 
an additional three weeks to submit a Letter to the Board (LTB).  The new due 
date for LTB submissions will be 18 May 2020, which correlates to the 
original convening of the Reserve E-7 board.”

see NAVADMIN 121/20 for full details

Guest Tmills1217
20 hours ago, PO1(IW/FMF) said:

I guess I don’t really understand the question. If you received a special eval and wanted to make sure it was seen by the board of course send it. But the way you are wording the question makes it sound like the special eval was written for the purpose of the board and not because it was needed. Could be the whiskey talking though. 

No you are right. A special eval written specifically for the board. Wasn’t sure if anyone’s ever had one. 

Guest Just another PO1

Hello,

need some advice—I need to adjust block 20 for 2 of my evals but I’m not sure what the correct way is. I was told to submit an “evaluation report administrative change” but I’m pretty sure that doesn’t apply to block 20. I was thinking “supplementary material” but it says submit within 2 years of eval and it’s beyond the timeframe. Has anyone been in this situation? Thank you

Guest Romeo Sierra One
On 4/24/2020 at 5:15 PM, PO1(IW/FMF) said:

Coming up on a month left for the active LTB. How’s everyone else doing?  I finish my USMAP hours next week and just waiting on an award to be signed. 

Hope all your RC guys got your stuff in ok. 

I'm waiting a few more days to see if updated awards record and qualifications from NSIPS appear in OMPF.  Also on NPC under Boards>Active Duty Enlisted>General Information it says you can still send LTB by encrypted e-mail if ESSBD is unavailable.