FY21 Chief Selection Board

Guest UwantMotrin?
16 hours ago, Romeo Sierra One said:

Sent in LTB with 11 enclosures this cycle through encrypted e-mail. Called MNCC for verification of receipt.  All pages plus cover sheet received and processed with no errors. If you haven't sent in your LTB iyou better do it soon. Time is running out. 

Did you write your SSN on each of the enclosures that you submitted? If yes, where exactly on the documents?

Guest Romeo Sierra One
23 minutes ago, UwantMotrin? said:

Did you write your SSN on each of the enclosures that you submitted? If yes, where exactly on the documents?

I typed full name and SSN on top right and enclosure number on bottom right of each document.

Finally got my award and got my LTB submitted with 6 enclosures. The new ESSBD proceeds was smooth and  simple.   Hope y’all have a good Memorial Day weekend!

Guest GSE1(SW) Lukeskywalker
On 5/21/2020 at 8:32 PM, PO1(IW/FMF) said:

Finally got my award and got my LTB submitted with 6 enclosures. The new ESSBD proceeds was smooth and  simple.   Hope y’all have a good Memorial Day weekend!

So for the pre formatted ltb all we do is put enclosure numbers on our documents and send. How do we explain things on the pre formatted version ?

9 hours ago, GSE1(SW) Lukeskywalker said:

So for the pre formatted ltb all we do is put enclosure numbers on our documents and send. How do we explain things on the pre formatted version ?

You can either 1) type it into the letter (you can edit the text boxes or 2) type up a memo and attach it as an enclosure. 

Guest subguy10524

This preformatted LTB is nice. All I need to send is just the cover letter acknowledging a missing PFA from cycle 14-1.  The CFL lost my signed sheet so I can’t recover the data. Tried starting in August of 2014 to get the info. 

So this is nice and simple now. 

Guest subguy10524

Letter to the board submitted. 

Quick unrelated question, for unit awards, such as Meritorious Unit Commendations, if you were at the command at any time during the award window, you are eligible for said award correct?

6 hours ago, subguy10524 said:

Letter to the board submitted. 

Quick unrelated question, for unit awards, such as Meritorious Unit Commendations, if you were at the command at any time during the award window, you are eligible for said award correct?

That is my understanding. When I got my NUC, I  just submitted the NDAWS read out of the award period and something showing I was attached to the command during that time (like an eval) and had my admin submit it. 

Guest subguy10524
15 hours ago, PropM said:

Where can I find the pre formatted LTB?

Via the NAVADMIN. It directs how to submit a LTB and the electronic submission module has the cover page pre formatted. 

Guest UwantMotrin?

Does anyone have a sample copy of their LTB enclosures and would like to share it here? I just need to know/see exactly where to put DoD number and name on each of the enclosures.  Also, does it have to by typed up or handwritten is okay too? Sorry guys, this is my first time submitting LTB lol.

Guest subguy10524
2 hours ago, UwantMotrin? said:

Does anyone have a sample copy of their LTB enclosures and would like to share it here? I just need to know/see exactly where to put DoD number and name on each of the enclosures.  Also, does it have to by typed up or handwritten is okay too? Sorry guys, this is my first time submitting LTB lol.

In past years when I had enclosures, on awards and other things i hand wrote it on the bottom. For documents I typed up, I included it in the header info or to/from line with my name. I don’t think it really matters. 

18 hours ago, UwantMotrin? said:

Everything bottom right corner for mine. I created labels with full name SSN and “enclosure ( )”. And then I hand wrote my enclosure numbers once I decided my order. 

Guest GSE1(SW) Lukeskywalker
2 hours ago, SH1(SW/AW/IW) said:

For those that still emailed there LTB did everyone get this email after it was sent?

E30B0AC7-EACF-4622-AC7B-C94540CBBF80.jpeg

Sure did

Guest MILSPOUSE01

Hey everyone. Quick question for y'all! My husband is deployed currently and has been super busy, but he told me in an email his Senior signed a designation letter as a Production Maintenance Chief for him to send with his package. What does that mean? I try not to bug him with a million questions or emails because I know he is busy, so I figured I'd ask y'all to get some insight. Thank you in advance for any replies. ☺️

Guest Jacobvan01

Never heard of that.  Pretty cool you actually care enough to search about stuff related to our jobs as a spouse.  A good place to search for stuff related to his required rate is a good starting point.  Maybe it is something required for his job which looks good.  Try googling "Navy LaDr" and add his rate in there.  It's not the end all be all, but a good starting point to read for you to understand and reference later.

Guest Helo_AO

Can confirm that I got the same auto reply receipt via email from the CSCSELBOARD.  I also called MNCC to verify that my package was received, and they stated that the auto reply email is my receipt and that I should be GTG.  Good luck to all, as it is now out of our hands!

Guest YN Uno

Has anyone else checked their Continuity Report in BOL and noticed two Board IDs are listed 21360 and 82360? I recognize the first but not the second. Both with convening date 5Oct.

Guest UwantMotrin?
6 hours ago, YN Uno said:

Has anyone else checked their Continuity Report in BOL and noticed two Board IDs are listed 21360 and 82360? I recognize the first but not the second. Both with convening date 5Oct.

Mine says the same thing.  BOL has been acting crazy in the past week.

Guest osiris0107
9 hours ago, Just another PO1 said:

Hello,

have you guys met anyone that was selected for chief with MPs only?

asking for a friend

I had one EP and all the rest MPs. BTW the EP was did not contain a soft break out.