Guest DocEddy8404
1 hour ago, Tony said:

Ah, ok thanks, there are two, one is "Reg", the other "FTS"

Here's an HM example:
HM Community Manager:

:4774:

Yeah so you’ll see that E7 is currently around 97% manned. Last year before advancement it was around 88%. Bad news for us HMs...

Guest GSE1(SW) Lukeskywalker
On 8/10/2020 at 6:16 PM, PO1(IW/FMF) said:

Well the numbers are based off FY EPA. Which will all be pre planned since retirement papers are out in a year in advance typically. So those numbers should already be anticipated in the quotas. The only thing changing is when the board is completed but based off all information as normal

I'm pretty savvy on how to anticipate quotas by looking in the community health, you just gave me new info about retirement papers are in a year before,  I never knew that part, my converge at the E8 level respectively. 

8 hours ago, osiris0107 said:

Any idea on when they are gonna release the E8 and E9 results?

Following the schedule in the NAVADMIN the 3rd panel is still going scheduled through the 29th. Up to 30 days to release the results. I’m going to guess 15 sept

Guest osiris0107
7 hours ago, PO1(IW/FMF) said:

Following the schedule in the NAVADMIN the 3rd panel is still going scheduled through the 29th. Up to 30 days to release the results. I’m going to guess 15 sept

I like your guess. I will treat it as gospel!

Guest DocEddy8404
On 9/1/2020 at 8:59 AM, FCAguy said:

Currently in a school, any suggestions?

Study for advancement! 😝, exam is like 2 months after results come out... 

Guest BOATSNUGGYD
2 hours ago, PO1(IW/FMF) said:

I know a NAVADMIN that could answer that question. 

and it says yes according to its schedule. 

I read the same one. When will the quotas be released since commonly it's the first order of business?

Guest jitterbug
2 hours ago, BOATSNUGGYD said:

I read the same one. When will the quotas be released since commonly it's the first order of business?

The Navadmin also answers that question.  

Results are expected to be signed and released within 30 days for enlisted advancement boards and 100 days for officer boards. 

7 hours ago, BOATSNUGGYD said:

So that is a good question. The quotas for E8/9 were released 3 days after the third panel started. Obvious that it would be after that so all panels had been briefed before public release. Since the FTS/SELRES board isn’t broken into panels, maybe Friday?  

Guest subguy10524

Such a weird year. Glad to finally see movement on everything this year. I know it has been hard. 

And of course I have been selected for orders, so who knows if I get to keep them if I advance this year. We will see what happens come December.