FY21 Chief Selection Board

1 hour ago, PO1(IW/FMF) said:

So I just found a post from a command saying quotas now will be released on 21 July. Still nothing official from big navy 

Okay, thanks. I just got back but someone else said July 24 for public release also 👍🏻

• Unknown Date (Possibly July 21) - Quotas will be released (pending)
  • July 23 TRIAD Notified of results (not official)
  • July 24 24 hrs later Public release to all hands. (not official)

I'm sure someone will post as updates come in. Hang in there... 😎

Thanks to @PO1(IW/FMF) for help tracking!

Guest Rusty
On 7/10/2020 at 8:36 PM, PO1(IW/FMF) said:

So I just found a post from a command saying quotas now will be released on 21 July. Still nothing official from big navy 

If you want to have a good guess at what your rate's quota will be, go look at your ECM's rate overview.  Look at the current inventory and compare it to EPA (or billets).  I just uploaded a youtube video on how the SELRES can do the same thing.  Active Duty Overviews are in a different location but they are the same format and have the same data.

Guest GSE1(SW) Lukeskywalker
23 minutes ago, PO1(IW/FMF) said:

Bibs for January are available

Nobody is going to study until December results are out lol

Was hoping to see the E8/9 convening order since there isn’t a whole lot of difference from E7 order. Since the first panel is already complete and second started per the NAVADMIN. But it may not get posted till the 3rd panel convenes. Who knows with COVID their quotas would be nice too🤷🏼‍♂️

• Like 1

So since E8/9 quotas come out 3 days after the third panel starts (assuming convening order same day) I’m sure E7 will follow the same and expect oct 27 for quotas 

3 hours ago, GSE1(SW) Lukeskywalker said:

Does anyone think the quotas for E7 will increase this year?

That’s a very subjective question. Are you talking overall or by rating?

11 hours ago, PO1(IW/FMF) said:

Overall 

11 hours ago, PO1(IW/FMF) said:

I'm saying because with all this going on, the past years quotas came out in July, quotas most likely coming out in November this year further allowing more senior leadership to retire and get out.

Guest DocEddy8404

You can get a pretty basic look of how your advancement  is going to be by going to NPC and looking at your Community health side, under your enlisted community manger tab. Corpsman looks pretty bad, I think quotas will be much lower for us than last year. 

39 minutes ago, DocEddy8404 said:

You can get a pretty basic look of how your advancement  is going to be by going to NPC and looking at your Community health side, under your enlisted community manger tab. Corpsman looks pretty bad, I think quotas will be much lower for us than last year. 

This page?

https://www.public.navy.mil/bupers-npc/enlisted/community/Pages/default.aspx

11 hours ago, GSE1(SW) Lukeskywalker said:

I'm saying because with all this going on, the past years quotas came out in July, quotas most likely coming out in November this year further allowing more senior leadership to retire and get out.

Well the numbers are based off FY EPA. Which will all be pre planned since retirement papers are out in a year in advance typically. So those numbers should already be anticipated in the quotas. The only thing changing is when the board is completed but based off all information as normal

6 hours ago, DocEddy8404 said:

Not all communities call it a community health slide. Most seem to call it community overview but same info