Guest Helo_AO

Haven’t heard anything yet, so I’ll just wait to check my profile sheet tomorrow since I took the exam in between transfer of commands. 

Guest subguy10524

I got the ticket also! Now to figure out what to put in the LTB.  Good luck to everyone else!

Do I still acknowledge the cycle 14-1 missing PFA? 

Do I put certificates for all the things that are listed in last achievement blocks for ease of finding? (PPME, JPME, Master Degree)

8 minutes ago, subguy10524 said:

I got the ticket also! Now to figure out what to put in the LTB.  Good luck to everyone else!

Do I put certificates for all the things that are listed in last achievement blocks for ease of finding? (PPME, JPME, Master Degree)

Awesome, that is great news!

:graphics-3d-smileys-429516:

1 hour ago, subguy10524 said:

Submit anything to the board that you want them to see or anything that you want to address.

Got my dance ticket. Hopefully third times the charm!  Get underway! In the offing knoweth ye that hand over fist I will fight hard & fast! So batten down the hatches because between the devil and the deep blue sea I will deliver more than a shot across the bow! (You big dummy) near every department but mine knew at 1130L but my Chief decided to wait till 1400L when our evening shift arrived to let us know. Anxiety was through the roof!

Congrats to all SBE!

8E321DA2-0160-4304-BDF7-DE2C5C35EC44.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

Guest PO1Oz

Here's to 9th time! Congrats to all who made board. Study hard for those who have not. I have used my rate specific NRTC's both last year and this year and was 99th % last year and 97% this year. Before, I never EVER scored above a 57 or broke above 65%. 

Let us hope everyone gets the SEL this year! 

Guest YN Uno
9 minutes ago, PO1Oz said:

Here's to 9th time! Congrats to all who made board. Study hard for those who have not. I have used my rate specific NRTC's both last year and this year and was 99th % last year and 97% this year. Before, I never EVER scored above a 57 or broke above 65%. 

Let us hope everyone gets the SEL this year! 

9 Times!!! Let me stop complaining about being on my 4th!! Hope this is your year..

Guest Stazz

7th ticket here. Only 6 more times to retirement at least. Good luck to everyone. Screen your records over the weekend, don't wait. It's so much easier to fix it early and just maintain it until you submit the LTB. Print your LaDR and push through whatever you can to meet those wickets. Finish your PMEs. But while you do all this, don't forget your Sailors, both junior and peers. They are priority one as leaders and their success has more influence on your selection than you do.