FY-15 LDO/CWO SELECTION BOARD

Guest MAC(EXW)

649X first time applicant here.

Getting closer.....

NAVADMIN 037/14:  ACTIVE-DUTY PROMOTIONS TO THE PERMANENT GRADES OF CAPTAIN, COMM ANDER, LIEUTENANT COMMANDER, LIEUTENANT, AND CHIEF WARRANT UNCLASSIFIED

NAVADMIN 038/14:  NAVY RESERVE PROMOTIONS TO THE PERMANENT GRADES OF CAPTAIN, COM MANDER, LIEUTENANT, COMMANDER LIEUTENANT, AND CHIEF WARRANT UNCLASSIFIED

NAVADMIN 039/14:  ORDER TO UPDATE NAVY FAMILY ACCOUNTABILITY AND ASSESSMENT SYSTEM PERSONNEL CONTACT INFORMATION

Guest YNC(SS)

I just got a call from the CCC updating what program I applied for......I thought it was a different kind of call....lol the wait continues

I got that same call!

649X first time applicant here.

Getting closer.....

NAVADMIN 037/14:  ACTIVE-DUTY PROMOTIONS TO THE PERMANENT GRADES OF CAPTAIN, COMM ANDER, LIEUTENANT COMMANDER, LIEUTENANT, AND CHIEF WARRANT UNCLASSIFIED

NAVADMIN 038/14:  NAVY RESERVE PROMOTIONS TO THE PERMANENT GRADES OF CAPTAIN, COM MANDER, LIEUTENANT, COMMANDER LIEUTENANT, AND CHIEF WARRANT UNCLASSIFIED

NAVADMIN 039/14:  ORDER TO UPDATE NAVY FAMILY ACCOUNTABILITY AND ASSESSMENT SYSTEM PERSONNEL CONTACT INFORMATION

Welcom Chief,

MA1 first time 649X applicant...

Good Luck To You...

Guest YNC(SS)

I just got a call from the CCC updating what program I applied for......I thought it was a different kind of call....lol the wait continues

Do you work at USFF?

Guest NvyG8tr

Good Morning all! I love to hate thi board... I have not even thought about my package once I found out it was accepted and approved... Basically fire and forget and wait for the impact...

But after reading a few other peoples posts about reviewing their packages and such, got me thinking which resulted in only 4.5 hours sleep before a 12 hour watch...

The worst thing is that I'm on deployment and my e-copy is on my home computer thousands of miles away, so all I can do is just wait...

Oh well, figure I can not stress about things that I can not control and agree with REDTAB78... Stop the madness and release the results...

Guest ITCSDPW

Any other 642X on here.  Getting more and more nervous.  After reading everyone's TIS.. ehhhh not feeling so good.

642X/742X here. TIS is not a major factor. I have 13 years

Guest PetiteDee

642X/742X here. TIS is not a major factor. I have 13 years

Im at 9, so this was my first app for LDO.  I had 2 previous for STA 21.  I had a very strong package, but I am worried that lack of time will hurt.  Then again, I have heard they do want some of the selectees to make it to CAPT/LCDR before they head out.  I just want everyone to know.. we were almost ONE IT1 short here in the USN when I saw the New navadmins. whew..

Im at 9, so this was my first app for LDO.  I had 2 previous for STA 21.  I had a very strong package, but I am worried that lack of time will hurt.  Then again, I have heard they do want some of the selectees to make it to CAPT/LCDR before they head out.  I just want everyone to know.. we were almost ONE IT1 short here in the USN when I saw the New navadmins. whew..

No worries IT1 I'm in the same boat...

9 years in and afraid the "he/she has time" excuse will be used, all we can do is have faith and a little Luck ;)

Guest YNC(SS)

No worries IT1 I'm in the same boat...

9 years in and afraid the "he/she has time" excuse will be used, all we can do is have faith and a little Luck ;)

Same here.  I hit 9 years next month.  Very worried they say "lets see if he applies again, he's got plenty of time."

Definitely anxious now...super pre-occupied with this forum/npc!!!  Luckily had to write a transfer eval for a Sailor this morning so that helped kill a bit of time.

Guest PetiteDee

Same here.  I hit 9 years next month.  Very worried they say "lets see if he applies again, he's got plenty of time."

Yep It is definitely antagonizing. I should NOT have drank that grape rockstar. that is for sure. Now I am a SUPER F-Fiver.