FY-15 LDO/CWO SELECTION BOARD

Guest YNC(SS)

quick question while we wait for results....if you were to get selected.....who do you contact to negotiate orders and when? How does that process works? I understand very much about my natural progression and what type of platforms I will be on but curious how the process works.

i was told that if you are selected to call the detailer that same day and see what will be available to you.  You know that you wont get much say in it, but call the detailer on the first day.

Anyone else experiencing issues viewing the website behind NMCI, I posted "Website Viewing Issues" in the Forum News & Update category. The strange anomalies continue from what I see on my side.

Aloha Everybody!

Back to doing preservation on my F5 key and trying to lose what little hair I have left.

the word aloha stings a little bit when it is 19 degrees outside lol.

Guest snipe44

Yes. I am at work logged in on my phone.

Anyone else experiencing issues viewing the website behind NMCI, I posted "Website Viewing Issues" in the Forum News & Update category. The strange anomalies continue from what I see on my side.

Guest PetiteDee

Not to get everyone going bonkers in here. But the "call out" has apparently already occured.

I am bonkers already.haha I think we have all passed the "Town of Bonkers" YNC. :)

Guest guy2001

Apparently CNP will be on travel this week.  So i hate to say it, we're going to have to wait until next week.

it what was ultimately expected....more time to contemplate.....I have already re-read my package again....*sigh*

i was told that if you are selected to call the detailer that same day and see what will be available to you.  You know that you wont get much say in it, but call the detailer on the first day.

Chief, call him to give him your contact info (email/phone). He will send you some paperwork to fill  out and send back... Your wish list... :D When you do send it back to him, ask when would be a good time to talk about potential orders.  I had to wait until 4 months before commissioning.

Guest guy2001

Chief, call him to give him your contact info (email/phone). He will send you some paperwork to fill  out and send back... Your wish list... :D When you do send it back to him, ask when would be a good time to talk about potential orders.  I had to wait until 4 months before commissioning.

appreciate it!

I don't care where they send me; just select me.

either way i am ready to get back to the fleet so i have more access to resources in 618/616 communities so i can get my package going and get tips on areas for improvement. Recruiting has been a good tour but you miss out on alot here in St Louis.

either way i am ready to get back to the fleet so i have more access to resources in 618/616 communities so i can get my package going and get tips on areas for improvement. Recruiting has been a good tour but you miss out on alot here in St Louis.

I believe recruiting is a great bump in your favor.  I put my application in a year after I copmpleted recruiting duty and was back at sea.  I think it played a big role in my selection. Good luck and finish that recruiting tour so you can get that yellow badge of honor. :D

I know. You know I will be calling those guys as soon as I see that S.

Haha, of course.  But be prepared to go anywhere. :D Hope your name is on the list.  I like when people that post on these forums get selected.  They are on here helping others out and encouraging each other.  The exact qualities we expect in the LDO/CWO community. :D

I believe recruiting is a great bump in your favor.  I put my application in a year after I copmpleted recruiting duty and was back at sea.  I think it played a big role in my selection. Good luck and finish that recruiting tour so you can get that yellow badge of honor. :D

thats good, recruiting was something that was in the air with the LDO's that i talked to. Some said it will look great, some said it looks like you wanted to work out of rate. I knew it would help some when i read the precept that said it would be favorable consideration. We shall see though.