FY-15 LDO/CWO SELECTION BOARD

Guest MMCDDG91

MMCDDG91, a true steamer!  You stand a great shot at getting selected having the steam background and working main prop before.  DDG is a piece of cake compared to what you've been on!

perryf619, that looks like everthing needed.  A CAPT 6130 and 7130 CWO4 will help a lot along with your record.  You stand a good shot against propulsion rates.  You have the experience they are looking for.  What platforms have you been on?

Serious competition in here for us Snipes!

Agree with ENC! looks like you have a great shot!!

Guest OPSTECH

I say we set the over under for Tuesday March 4th, at 1500 EST.

For the sake of all the applicants, I will take the under...

I remember the edgyness in the last few days before results came out.  Tick Tock Tick Tock....

thats my birthday. would make one hell of a present!

Guest Teeyumcee

im 616x and 618x but i think that i am the lone wolf on here for that, not sure though. havent seen any 716x or 718x. I guess our community doesnt get on here much.

I'm a 716x. If I'm not mistaken, the only two registered in the forum are Gunner and myself.

Guest snipe44

613s and 713s coming out in masses lately. If all of us here are the only ones that applied with these kinds of records we are good. Lol but to think there are others out there lurking here or not on the forum at all with records just as good and better than ours is scary.

Guest perryf619

MCM's are rough, very very rough.  I shudder at the thought of an MCM.

Yeah brother, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Great for your career though.

Guest Teeyumcee

All this ship talk is making my head spin, haha. There is an Air Force guy I work with with more sea time than me and he was never in the Navy.

Does your Air Force buddy have his EOOW? Lol The forum is Engineering deep.

Thanks Tony for the add! I started lurkering last year while waiting for the CPO results.  This was my first year applying for 633X.  Anybody else on here going for the same designator? 

613X EOOW on ddg 100, DCTT, ETT, NRD Chicago Recruiter in charge/NSW scout, AQAO, ESWS coordinator, 4955 welder, 3m LCPO, Maint CPO at ACU.  Fire Marshall, GFE, etc  USMAP welder and plumber. etc etc etc. RDiv LPO then MP LCPO, etc etc

This is to no one in particular but for everyone's benefit; if you did not read the guideline you may want to do so to make this a pleasant and enjoyable cruise while we wait for the results. One person was warned and is not here currently but I want everyone to have a kicked back and enjoyable experience so please read the guidelines.  BBb)

Guest snipe44

That's what I was told. During my board an 05 613 that sat last years board pulled the EOOW letter out my package and enthusiastically said "This is your most important enclosure!"

EOOW is just to have a dog in the race. Period.

Guest CursedSwabbie

To the 612X's out there....Any of you guys have your CICWO qual? I was kinda down when I saw the precepts because I was a second when I left my last command and they did not allow seconds to get qualified.