FY-15 LDO/CWO SELECTION BOARD

We don't even know if the call out with the CNP has happened yet. Results can be released a few minutes after the call out. It's after the call out that a few applicants start getting phone calls from their bosses.

people from other commands that put in where talking about calling the community manager and asking about result. I dont think that i am going to take it that far, i will just wait it out on here.

Community managers are just as clueless as we are at this point. Only the board president and the CNP secretary know when the call out is scheduled.

Is the call out a real thing?

Yes. Results cannot be released with it. For those who do not know what a call out is, it's just when the board president sits down with the CNP and answers any questions the CNP may have. If the CNP is satisfied with the board proceedings, he will order a release of results.

Guest Blade2950

My guess is that the results won't be out until next week. The past 4 board results was released the 1st week of March. I know some won't like to hear that but that's the trend I'm going with.

Guest snipe44

Agree

My guess is that the results won't be out until next week. The past 4 board results was released the 1st week of March. I know some won't like to hear that but that's the trend I'm going with.

Guest YNC(SS)

Thing is, we may not know when the "Call Out" happens.  I'm sticking with this week.  The board ended a week early, so I think results will be a week early. I have some senior guys telling me this week.  Dont give up hope guys.

Guest guy2001

Hope is still there but the trend is for first week of March...we may never know when the "call out" happens but one thing is for sure its going to be sooner then later.....and the suspense and clock keeps ticking.....

Guest Navy Aircrewman

The wait was easier when I was in Hawaii. Being 5 hours behind gave me more of an anticipation to waking up to some congratulations hehe. Now being in North Carolina for 2 weeks has me waking up knowing that I have hours more to wait. Grr..

Guest guy2001

The wait was easier when I was in Hawaii. Being 5 hours behind gave me more of an anticipation to waking up to some congratulations hehe. Now being in North Carolina for 2 weeks has me waking up knowing that I have hours more to wait. Grr..

It seems like we will have another day to add to the wait though there is an otuside chance it comes out 1530 today.....But I am waiting for tomorrow we will see....up to 60 + users so the countdown is getting hot