FY20 Chief Selection Board

Guest AO1(AW/SW)
2 minutes ago, PO Theo said:

Same here. I can't even focus at work. Haha... I swear I'm not going to let it affect me every year, but it always does. 

Who are you telling. I've been on deployment for the last couple of months. There is literally nothing to do besides think about it out here lol

4 minutes ago, IS1 said:

Shouldn’t there have been an announcement about it by now if it was going to be the 31st?

On the CNP facebook page they posted about 1:00pm EST the day prior to results being released for the FTS/reserve.  So, if they come out tomorrow we should see some notification today for sure.  

Guest PO Theo
29 minutes ago, IS1 said:

Shouldn’t there have been an announcement about it by now if it was going to be the 31st?

The post on NAC's Facebook regarding SELRES release was made at 2:09PM EST. I guess we still have some time, assuming they follow the same pattern. Am I obsessing yet?

Guest PO1_LS
28 minutes ago, IS1 said:

Was hoping to find out before I transferred on the 1st but as the day goes by it seems unlikely.  Last year someone posted the day before the triad message so there’s still hope 

22 minutes ago, EOTW said:

Crazy how many guests are on here hanging out !!! Wasnt like that a couple weeks ago.

Been on short hours at work, so I've been one of those guests in the afternoons lurking on my phone.  Probably waiting for us to get close to 100 pages so they can announce the release. :graphics-3d-smileys-649761:

Guest paperwarfare

I had my checkout with my CO today. (I PCS on Thursday.)  He would usually also do the eval, joys of a super small command.  But he said we have to wait until Thursday to sign. Kinda funny, nothing official yet and everyone is on that rumor high.  Haha. We will see. 

23 minutes ago, PO Theo said:

The post on NAC's Facebook regarding SELRES release was made at 2:09PM EST. I guess we still have some time, assuming they follow the same pattern. Am I obsessing yet?

Folks, I also want to point out that I believe that is something new they are doing. I did not see that much in the past. Then they changed to "let's try to get info quicker to the troops."

:128_1:

5 minutes ago, paperwarfare said:

I had my checkout with my CO today. (I PCS on Thursday.)  He would usually also do the eval, joys of a super small command.  But he said we have to wait until Thursday to sign. Kinda funny, nothing official yet and everyone is on that rumor high.  Haha. We will see. 

Glad to see you around, you've been pretty quite. 😎

35 minutes ago, Tony said:

Folks, I also want to point out that I believe that is something new they are doing.

Sound like they are trying to help keep the server out of the ICU this time of year?

So this may have already been discussed, but to kill some time.  How many times up for board is this for everyone?  Me it's my 9th and final board of 10 times eligible.

Guest Rmss00
1 minute ago, AME1 said:

So this may have already been discussed, but to kill some time.  How many times up for board is this for everyone?  Me it's my 9th and final board of 10 times eligible.

Hope u make it God willing. For me, its my 1st time up (and hopefully my only one God willing) 😁

Guest PO Theo
3 minutes ago, AME1 said:

Third time here out of three times eligible. Best chance so far. 

Guest Romeo Sierra One
2 minutes ago, AME1 said:

Round III for me 

Guest paperwarfare
46 minutes ago, Tony said:

Glad to see you around, you've been pretty quite. 😎

Yeah, I’m always the quite one. 😊 just a little shy..

Guest WeaponsCache
12 minutes ago, AME1 said:

Time number two for me

Guest THE AZ1
22 minutes ago, AME1 said:

It's the third time for me and good luck to everyone tom. Also you guys always give great information every year. Thank you for your insights it helped me a lot. 

Guest EM1 MaybeChiefSoon

1st time for me. Remaining hopeful as i believe i have what it takes as a leader and my record speaks for itself!!