FY20 Chief Selection Board

Guest PO1Oz
Just now, UWANTFIREIMICE said:

That I know of, "Not verified" won't matter because the ESR isn't looked at; OMPF is though... correct me if I'm wrong.

The logic behind it is not what is looked at but rather them updating the ranks. Nothing to do with the board looking at your record

2 minutes ago, PO1Oz said:

Ok, so non board eligible checked his NSIPS as well. Looks like mine so we can dispel that thing lol

Good cause you had me sweating something fierce.

• Ha Ha 1

11 minutes ago, PO1Oz said:

The logic behind it is not what is looked at but rather them updating the ranks. Nothing to do with the board looking at your record

Agree

Guest Rmss00
39 minutes ago, PO Theo said:

Is there more than one place to check promotion history in NSIPS? 

Yes for those who have the access like myself!

Guest Joesph Naval

Mine doesn’t even have ranks or anything it just looks like the pic below which is weird because all my ranks use to be there and now they are gone. Hmmm. 

7832553D-A640-42AC-AAB6-A669CF2EA71E.jpeg

Guest PO Theo
7 minutes ago, Joesph Naval said:

Mine doesn’t even have ranks or anything it just looks like the pic below which is weird because all my ranks use to be there and now they are gone. Hmmm. 

7832553D-A640-42AC-AAB6-A669CF2EA71E.jpeg

This is what I think means someone made it. Being not verified for all the ranks means nothing.

Guest UwantMotrin?
44 minutes ago, paperwarfare said:

Oh I can’t handle the pressure. I’m going shopping!! 🛍 

Soooo, I already finished everything that I need to do here at work and I'm about to look for some more things to do because I'm going crazy here lol.  I told my co-worker that I'm taking the afternoon off to drink because I know I'm gonna be disappointed if I don't get the S and she said NO! hahaha

Guest Joesph Naval
5 minutes ago, PO Theo said:

This is what I think means someone made it. Being not verified for all the ranks means nothing.

Does anyone else have the same as mine on their PH on NSIPS??

Guest Joesph Naval
2 minutes ago, LS1(EXW/SW/AW) said:

@PO1Oz did and he said a non board eligible looked the same as his

I’m taking a nap. I’m looking waaay into this. Lol. Goodnight everyone and good luck! 🤣

Guest Machinist Capt Amer
11 minutes ago, PO Theo said:

This is exactly how mine is as well

15 hours ago, MILSPOUSE01 said:

Alright y'all I need some advice. 

Sometimes the best thing to say is absolutely nothing. Just let it be. Give the time to grieve and let them know that you are there for them when they are ready but toxic positivity is not productive.  All of the cliché comments of “better luck next time” or “you’ll get it next time” or “it just wasn’t your turn” and especially the comments of “disbelief” or that I was “cheated” don’t really make a difference in how I’m feeling in the moment. I’d rather just be left alone and get back to the daily grind when I’m ready. 

Guest chrismuff

Part of me feels that if the NSIPs thing was an actual way to know your results before they actually came out, then everyone would know about it already. 

Guest YN Uno

well..it's an N for me folks. Just got word. The grind continues for me. Trying to get back to sea early and take care of sailors.