FY20 Chief Selection Board

Guest Sailor wife and mom
47 minutes ago, paperwarfare said:

I got that “s”. The day before transfer!!!

Congratulations!  You will love Japan.  

Guest sk32004toLSC
48 minutes ago, Tony said:

As usual, the first aid station is by vulture's row. I see @UwantMotrin? is here so if you want Motrin, well he is here :D. Apparently, @UwantMotrin? is also passing around socks if I'm not mistaken.

Remember that this is TRIAD's day and that the public release comes out 24hrs later. Not sure why, but @sk32004toLSC is walking around with a big smile on his face. :huh: 

Tony,  Around this time of year I always have a big smile on!!

Guest Riverine Rat

Congratulations to all who got selected. My 7 time up and didn’t get selected. I have my OCS application in and should find out if I pick up for SWO on the Aug. board so I still have something to look forward to. Keep pushing forward making your sailors better!!!

Guest subguy10524

Got the N again this year.  5th time now.  Maybe next year will be the year. 

My NSIPS was blank with Not verified. So that didn't mean anything. 

Congratulations to all who made it. For those of us who didn't, back to work to take care of our sailors and make the Navy better 1 day at a time.

Guest OSC4LYFE
33 minutes ago, CookieMonster88 said:

Our command is waiting to call an all hands at 1300 and announce... 1.5 hours away seems like an eternity at this point.  Congrats to those who have gotten the S thus far!

what ship you on?

Guest UwantMotrin?
1 hour ago, Tony said:

As usual, the first aid station is by vulture's row. I see @UwantMotrin? is here so if you want Motrin, well he is here :D. Apparently, @UwantMotrin? is also passing around socks if I'm not mistaken.

Remember that this is TRIAD's day and that the public release comes out 24hrs later. Not sure why, but @sk32004toLSC is walking around with a big smile on his face. :huh: 

Looks like I’m the one who needs Motrin😂

Guest ASC(AW/SW/IW)

Congrats to those that got the S. If you didn't,  take some time and start working on next year! I am here if you need advice!!

Guest MILSPOUSE01
17 minutes ago, Tony said:

Thant is next to an impossible task. :huh:

I guess I was just curious if anyone on the IKE has found out

Haha I did word it kind of crazy. Lol

8 minutes ago, CookieMonster88 said:

Got the N.. absolutely crushed but have to keep trucking along.  The only good thing is I have orders to a command I was really looking forward to going to, so at least they aren't changing lol. 

Gotta stay positive!

Guest Stazz

5th N. At least this time they didn't waste too much of my time with "we'll look at your record and blah, blah, blah". Not interested when there was no interest in my board package in April and May. Yes it stings and I'm bitter right now, but in a year from now I'll be done my Master's degree and maybe going to the Blue Angels.

Guest UwantMotrin?
4 minutes ago, SH1(SW/AW/IW) said:

On recruiting duty in San Francisco and haven’t heard anything I guess I didn’t make it

I haven't heard anything either... I'm assuming I didn't get it 😖

12 minutes ago, Stazz said:

5th N. At least this time they didn't waste too much of my time with "we'll look at your record and blah, blah, blah". Not interested when there was no interest in my board package in April and May. Yes it stings and I'm bitter right now, but in a year from now I'll be done my Master's degree and maybe going to the Blue Angels.

I understand your frustration, but you've got to stay positive and take your package to them to look at. Don't rely on us to come to you and ask to see your stuff, come to us and ask us to look. I know I have asked Sailors to see there stuff and they haven't put anything together, or say they will get it and never do. I don't know if you have done this or not. Good luck, stay positive and keep leading.