FY20 Chief Selection Board

Guest Rmss00
43 minutes ago, PO1(IW/FMF) said:

Mine didn’t show that at all last year. And the legal portion would only be done for the potential selects and I DOUBT they’d give it away that easy. Prob someone saw us talking about the board being done on the forum and now they are playing with our emotions😂

Well, That is what I am hoping, that they gave it away that easy 😂😂😂😂😂 I’ll make it only if it is my Lord’s will. 

Guest Rmss00
19 minutes ago, LS1(EXW/SW/AW) said:

Mine said 'Test oard' as well  if it is an early sign looks like most of us on the forum made it xD.  No body I know seems to be familiar with it either.

I am checking the board often  to see if someone doesn’t have it.  Even though it would awesome if all of us makes it,  its unlikely  lol.

Guest navyordie123

Now this is the kind of progress I like to see, lots of people talking and getting things moving. 

Is there anyone out there that can explain this Test Board thing? cause it seems like a lot of people have gotten it.  

Guest SpeedySeabee2018

Hello all. This is why I love this Forum. I was going to ask this question on here tonight. I saw this today under CCA “Test Board”. Never saw this before on my last few boards. It showed board in progress then it was blank. This year I see this. One Chief told me it means the Board has looked at record. However, ive never seen it before. Oh well, we will see what happens. Best of luck everyone. 

Guest SubGuy83
5 hours ago, Sierra Hotel One said:

I checked mine today and it reads "TEST BOARD" with 190716 as convene date. Anyone else have this? 

Just checked mine and it said the same. Wonder what that means?!?

Guest YN Uno

This “test board” is odd..it has been on my CCA since at least a few days prior to the board was even said to convene on the 24th (if they even convened on that day). Weird! 

Guest Submarinecook1stclass

Yeah checked with multiple first classes. All the same. No one knows. I Agree, I wish it was a sign!!

Guest navyordie123

I think with @YN Uno saying that it has been posted to his CCA since before the board started that it is something that they are working on like updating records and stuff like that.  

Guest Romeo Sierra One
58 minutes ago, IS1 said:

Also have "Test Board" on mine. Could it be a reference to "the tank" since this is the last week?

I wouldn't worry about it. I thought it was worth mentioning because it was my first time seeing it in my BOL/CCA. 

12 minutes ago, Sierra Hotel One said:

I wouldn't worry about it. I thought it was worth mentioning because it was my first time seeing it in my BOL/CCA. 

Just something to talk about in here. It generated enough buzz to add a few pages at least LOL

Guest YN Uno
23 minutes ago, Ord3i said:

Update,  they closed the ticket without giving me an answer.  Sorry fellas...………..

haha...i've had a few of those myself! Following closing of unanswered ticket, I would usually received a follow-up email from a rep to resolve at least.

Guest navyordie123

Checked my CCA this morning and it said the same thing, test board with the ID # and convene date as well. also, just got asked to do my PARFQ this morning. I know it is normal but just means that the CPO Mess is getting everything ready just in case some of us hopefuls get selected.  

Guest Stazz

On leave and had a vivid dream that the board results were released way early and my name was on the list. Had to check this page so I didn't risk sounding like an idiot by calling into work. Is it August yet?

13 minutes ago, Stazz said:

On leave and had a vivid dream that the board results were released way early and my name was on the list. Had to check this page so I didn't risk sounding like an idiot by calling into work. Is it August yet?

I've been there before lol.