FY20 Chief Selection Board

3 minutes ago, Doc (FMF) E said:

Good luck to my AC counterparts!! 

Do the FTS Selects get beaten (training) for a month longer than the AC Selects?

Yes, the FTS season is longer than AC.

Now the fun begins. Who is going to be the first one to hear from their “very reliable source” or girlfriends husbands side piece who is also married to the gardener of an admiral?

Guest subguy10524

Let the games begin. 

Odds open at 10:1 for  AC dates to be called in advance. 

Odds will drop as the cousin of the hairdresser of the admirals wife weighs in with reliable information. 😎

I know the quota release will cause a stir within the forum. And as August starts and moves on, the rumors will flow and this thread will grow at an impressive rate. Good luck to all eligible!

1 hour ago, subguy10524 said:

Let the games begin. 

Odds open at 10:1 for  AC dates to be called in advance. 

Odds will drop as the cousin of the hairdresser of the admirals wife weighs in with reliable information. 😎

I know the quota release will cause a stir within the forum. And as August starts and moves on, the rumors will flow and this thread will grow at an impressive rate. Good luck to all eligible!

My best friend's girlfriend (but she use to be mine) has it from a reliable source, that the cousin of a flag writer has certain information that was passed along to him, via some Da Vinci Code dramatics, that a certain Rear Admiral has in his possession, as we speak, classified "above top secret" documents definitely showing that there is a list of names.

* Please keep this secret

:128_34:

The Cars - My Best Friend's Girl

Guest Submarinecook1stclass
3 hours ago, PO Theo said:

Oh, how I look forward to the fun of this forum! What would we do without this site?

Go crazy

Guest MILSPOUSE01

Just wanted to chime in and tell everyone good luck this season! Of course the best of luck to my favorite Sailor, AS1! Here's to hoping he gets on that list this year. 🤞

8 hours ago, navyordie123 said:

Is quota release going to be a 1100 EST release or just anytime during the day?

I never saw anything about a time, just June 24th. 1100 EST would be the earliest probably.

Guest osiris0107
1 hour ago, PO14Life said:

So if a Sailor goes to Mast during the board convening it is pretty safe to say they won’t get Selected? Asking for a friend 😳

Yea, your command is supposed to send a message.

2 hours ago, PO14Life said:

So if a Sailor goes to Mast during the board convening it is pretty safe to say they won’t get Selected? Asking for a friend 😳

42 minutes ago, osiris0107 said:

Yea, your command is supposed to send a message.

From what I've read on here in the past, that message goes through very quick when it comes to pulling a person out of contention for Chief.

Guest YN Uno
5 hours ago, PO14Life said:

Typically, your command would just submit a letter or message to PERS to have a member's advancement recommendation withdrawn during sel bd process or after results are posted, but before the effective date. Good luck to all!

image.thumb.png.331ba2ecf50ed636ae0c04d391e353e0.png