FY20 Chief Selection Board

Guest st17iwc_ccc
43 minutes ago, Doc (FMF) E said:

The calm before the storm. I’m at peace right now. Starting at 10:45 EST I might be feeling a different feeling. 🤣 

Well your not wrong! I couldn’t sleep at all... woke up at 5am pst and now here I sit just waiting ..

Guest st17iwc_ccc
2 minutes ago, Doc (FMF) E said:

Non select. Back to square one. I don’t really know what I can do to improve my package. 

Sorry to hear that Doc! If you want someone to take a look let me know I have some great resources.. shoot me a PM 

Guest Gilly
2 minutes ago, Doc (FMF) E said:

Non select. Back to square one. I don’t really know what I can do to improve my package. 

Definitely not square one, just keep pushing and taking care of Sailors and you'll get there...don't think of it as you not doing enough, maybe there just weren't enough quotas for you this year

Guest HM1 (FMF) MFR_12
10 minutes ago, Doc (FMF) E said:

I think the greatest advice I ever received was to ask someone outside of your rate to look at your package/evals. The insight provided was an eye opener.

Keep pushing, Brother! 

Guest st17iwc_ccc
5 minutes ago, IT1(SW/EXW) said:

Thank you!

I’m waiting on a call from my chief regardless in the next few minutes... we shall see or hear shortly 

Guest AG1 Clark

Still waiting for a call, I am really thinking at this moment that I was not selected. I really did not have any expectation that I was going to be selected, this was my second time up for it. 

1 hour ago, IT1(SW/EXW) said:

ITC(Sel)... Got the S!

Congrats to you and everybody else selected. Now onto waiting for the AD results 😂 

Guest PO1_4_Ever

Hoping my reserve chain of command are too busy in their regular job to check BOL. Just going to wait for the list to come out tomorrow.