Guest navyordie123
31 minutes ago, PO14Life said:

7th Fleet, FORCM put out that it will be next week.

When was that put out?

Guest PO14Life
2 minutes ago, navyordie123 said:

When was that put out?

This morning, he’s visiting my command. Whether or not it’s shenanigans idk 

Guest paperwarfare

It is Tuesday morning.  No updates here, but my CMC has been on vacation for the last three weeks.  I will flag him down once he gets in.  He always knows something....

Guest OJ451

First post after ghosting for years.  Hope you like my Display name.  8th time a charm.  It says in the guidance that the pinning shall be on the 16th but authorized sooner for Friday.  The pinning is scheduled based off 6 weeks from Navadmin release.  Soooooooo Triad 3rd if not 4th. Navadmin 5th if not 6th.

Guest paperwarfare
1 minute ago, VegasMA said:

Some commands are saying next week. Others are saying to have PTU's on standby over the next two days.

I have a feeling that Triads already have the results and have been told not to release it until a certain time.

Maybe that is why my TRIAD keeps saying, go home and get some rest......

Guest MannyTheET
1 hour ago, paperwarfare said:

It is Tuesday morning.  No updates here, but my CMC has been on vacation for the last three weeks.  I will flag him down once he gets in.  He always knows something....

Hey! Its also Tuesday morning here! How crazy is this

Guest Cryptic
29 minutes ago, osiris0107 said:

The best thing to help us through this, is the understanding that it's Taco Tuesday!

Or coming off watch and sleeping for a day. It's basically time travel.

Guest Intel

It's all pretty strange.  I was told yesterday that our CMC is stopping by today to "see what you guys do up here."  I've worked in the same building for 4 years.  This is the first I've heard of him ever doing that.

Guest MannyTheET
12 minutes ago, Tony said:

Lol, we just had someone from China try to join up. He/she put their rank as General. I think they want some intel on the release date too. 

Not today, ISIS

12 minutes ago, Tony said:

Lol, we just had someone from China try to join up. He/she put their rank as General. I think they want some intel on the release date too. 

Apparently everyone wants to know when... and get their hands on some of those juicy rumors...

6 minutes ago, MannyTheET said:

Not today, ISIS

That reminds me of the guy who wanted to talk to me "as in Google." He was from the Middle East, can't remember what country. Every sentence included "as in Google" or very similar phrases. His English was very limited but apparently he knew ""as in Google." After letting him go on for some time (because it was entertaining,) I blocked him from viewing the forum.

I never found out why he wanted to talk to me "as in Google."

:)

32 minutes ago, Tony said:

...He/she put their rank as General...

I like how they think putting their rank as General will make you approve their account... lol