14 minutes ago, Riverine Rat said:

sums up my life right here!

Have a guy just make senior this year that was an airman when I was a 2nd.

Guest PO Theo

CMC just came around and said he got an email that the results are not coming out this week. The best guess is next Tuesday, 8/7. All the Chiefs were just gathered up and told that. He said "seems like something not so awesome happened up there." Take it for what it's worth, but I'm thinking we've got another week of biting our nails.

Guest ITJuan(IW/SW/AW) 009
4 minutes ago, PO Theo said:

CMC just came around and said he got an email that the results are not coming out this week. The best guess is next Tuesday, 8/7. All the Chiefs were just gathered up and told that. He said "seems like something not so awesome happened up there." Take it for what it's worth, but I'm thinking we've got another week of biting our nails.

That's what I heard too. I got my intel from someone who works in Millington. 7Aug. He said she said they said. Dang.

12 minutes ago, PO Theo said:

Works for me since I'm on leave until the 3rd.  Means I can wait till the 2nd for shave and a haircut.

Guest PO Theo
1 minute ago, AME1 said:

Works for me since I'm on leave until the 3rd.  Means I can wait till the 2nd for shave and a haircut.

I think I'd rather be on leave when the results came out. This way, when I find out I didn't make it, I don't feel like such a loser in front of everyone. Haha.

Guest MannyTheET
1 hour ago, STG1SW said:

Currently stationed in Rota and can tell you its not all sangria over here.

Sorry, forgot the Paellas and topless beaches how rude of me

Guest TroyFromWork

I heard that too, I guess it came from a Fleet Master Chief. All of our Chiefs also just had a meeting with our CMC about it.

Guest OS1 (EXW/SW/AW/SS)

Or they're all blowing smoke up your butt...either way it will come out, just be patient.  I've got work around the house that needs to be done and no time to do it, so a week without the wife and kids here or being pranced around town for giggles is fine with me.

Guest TheKardiacKid
1 minute ago, MannyTheET said:

This is getting super juicy! I vote for Friday the 10th!

Put me down for September 13th.

Guest T@2DGUNN3R

Just received an e-mail from acting CMC at my command saying the results just got pushed to next week. No reason yet for the post pone.

Guest MannyTheET
7 minutes ago, TheKardiacKid said:

Put me down for September 13th.

One Day Season... straight into Capstone 😂

I haven’t heard anything about it being pushed till next week. Last I heard was 1st or 2nd. Guess we will all find out in the coming days. Good luck to all!

Guest OS1 (EXW/SW/AW/SS)
14 minutes ago, MannyTheET said:

They’ll get their 6 week’s out of you! Even if they have to squeez it into 3! Haha

Guest OS1 (EXW/SW/AW/SS)
14 minutes ago, MannyTheET said:

They’ll get their 6 week’s out of you! Even if they have to squeez it into 3! Haha

Guest Submarinecook1stclass

From Naval Bsae Kitsap, no rumors up here about push to next week. There still saying this week.

Guest Submarinecook1stclass

From Naval Bsae Kitsap, no rumors up here about push to next week. There still saying this week.

Guest MR1(SW/SCW/AW
41 minutes ago, Submarinecook1stclass said:

Same as Everett side.