FY19 Chief Selection Board

Guest laurar06
52 minutes ago, Submarinecook1stclass said:

From Naval Bsae Kitsap, no rumors up here about push to next week. There still saying this week.

My BF is up there. Also a Submariner up for Chief. Good luck to you!

I doubt they would wait till next week, the guidance is out the board adjourned earlier than it was scheduled to. It will be out by the end of the week. Thursday triad at the absolute latest. 

Guest Cryptic

There are lots of Chiefs on this forum, right? Is there one out there that can confirm the rumor of results being pushed to next week? 

Guest PO Theo
6 minutes ago, STG1 said:

I doubt they would wait till next week, the guidance is out the board adjourned earlier than it was scheduled to. It will be out by the end of the week. Thursday triad at the absolute latest. 

Makes sense. Unless something unexpected happened.

5 minutes ago, PO Theo said:

Makes sense. Unless something unexpected happened.

yes, and I have confidence in the 2 who posted about the anomaly. Just hoping to hear more either way.

Guest Chief Guns
1 hour ago, TheKardiacKid said:

I wonder how many of the 300+ guests on here are frantically anxious PO1s like us or khakis laughing at how stupid I sound.

Chalk one up for the Chief who is laughing at you lol. Seriously good luck to you and everyone who is hoping to get that coveted "S".

Gosh darn it, prior to this conflagration 🔥, someone had posted that things would change to the week of the 6th. Anyone remember who that was? :huh:

3 minutes ago, PO1(IW/FMF) said:

A lot of people I know are saying their CMCs confirmed this postpone thing

Awesome, but I still stand firm on my vote for Aug 2nd!

3 hours ago, PO Theo said:

CMC just came around and said he got an email that the results are not coming out this week. The best guess is next Tuesday, 8/7. All the Chiefs were just gathered up and told that. He said "seems like something not so awesome happened up there." Take it for what it's worth, but I'm thinking we've got another week of biting our nails.

@Tony this what your looking for?

1 minute ago, AME1 said:

@Tony this what your looking for?

No, what I was talking about was a post maybe last week. Nothing from today. (but thanks!)

12 minutes ago, Tony said:

No, what I was talking about was a post maybe last week. Nothing from today. (but thanks!)

@Tony I think you are talking about the guy who posted said that he heard if from several people all of whom had atleast one star on their collar that the legal review started late and it was gonna push the results a week

Just now, PO1(IW/FMF) said:

@Tony I think you are talking about the guy who posted said that he heard if from several people all of whom had atleast one star on their collar that the legal review started late and it was gonna push the results a week

That's the one!!

Guest TM1/SS
17 minutes ago, Tony said:

@Tony I posted on friday about the results not coming out this week. Send me a PM. Not a CPO (yet) but I got the info on good accord

Guest TM1/SS
7 minutes ago, PO1(IW/FMF) said:

That was me.... LoL

gosh darn it, now that we are following a new conspiracy, the load on this server has picked up and the forum has slowed again... 😅

• Ha Ha 1

Guest Cryptic
3 minutes ago, Tony said:

gosh darn it, now that we are following a new conspiracy, the load on this server has picked up and the forum has slowed again... 😅

You need a server hosting package that allows you to upgrade for like 2 weeks out of the year every year :)

1 minute ago, Cryptic said:

You need a server hosting package that allows you to upgrade for like 2 weeks out of the year every year :)

yeah, I can actually do that with the bandwidth but my analytics are showing a hit on the cpu. Not worth it as you mention for the 2 weeks or so. 😎

8 minutes ago, Tony said:

Got the first aid station already set up I hope.

Guest OS1 (EXW/SW/AW/SS)
On 7/27/2018 at 4:08 PM, MannyTheET said:

So I heard from a reputable source that results will be out before Sept 16th.

Found it!