Guest CursedSwabbie

GSE's your shirts are available in the NEX.... Also FLTMPS is going to be down for "maintainence" on aug 1 from 0630-730 

*tinfoil hat on stby*

Guest lydbkguy
16 minutes ago, Montrell1891 said:

So, do the selectees do anything on Sundays? My oldest is turning 15 next week, so we're trying to hit the water park this weekend. "If" I get selected, don't want the family to go have fun without me! My wife already said they're going, with or without me! LOL

I heard its optional.. so you are good either way.. lol

Just now, TheKardiacKid said:

Welp, cross off 30 JUL.

Not necessarily there was no release of the reserve results schedule till 1630 east coast time unless you know of somewhere it was released earlier. 

Guest PO Theo
2 hours ago, AlwaysOutofRate said:

Hello everyone; Tony, thanks for the add. Long time listener, first time caller.

Is anyone familiar with how I could go about checking results from outside a .mil? I don't have access to one where I am stationed and I feel like I am at a bit of a disadvantage. 

You might be able to tunnel into an NMCI network. Try one of these:

https://sslquantico.nmci.usmc.mil/dana/home/index.cgi

https://sslsandiego.nmci.navy.mil/

https://sslnorfolk.nmci.navy.mil/dana-na/auth/url_default/welcome.cgi

7 minutes ago, STG1 said:

Not necessarily there was no release of the reserve results schedule till 1630 east coast time unless you know of somewhere it was released earlier. 

Yeah, the other times to look for are 1300 and 1500 I think.

So I think

Guest MannyTheET

**BREAKING NEWS**

Heard from my friends, who are currently in ROTA sunbathing and calling it a deployment, and have an office with a red phone with direct line, that the results will definitely be out this week!

That is all.

Guest Redsnoopy414
30 minutes ago, MannyTheET said:

**BREAKING NEWS**

Heard from my friends, who are currently in ROTA sunbathing and calling it a deployment, and have an office with a red phone with direct line, that the results will definitely be out this week!

That is all.

“Sunbathing and calling it a deployment”

lol. Awesome. I think that just made my day. 

Guest PO Theo
9 minutes ago, Redsnoopy414 said:

“Sunbathing and calling it a deployment”

lol. Awesome. I think that just made my day. 

Quite accurate, really.

385470_113407342138223_1157248184_n.jpg

Guest Milspouse

Happy Results week everyone and thank you for the add! My husband is up for the first time and I am a nervous wreck for him! He’s on deployment and I know he will be crushed if the news are not positive. Any advice to support him through this? He has a 1/6 chances which is not very high :( 

Guest STG1SW
2 hours ago, MannyTheET said:

**BREAKING NEWS**

That is all.

Currently stationed in Rota and can tell you its not all sangria over here.

Guest TheKardiacKid
33 minutes ago, Redsnoopy414 said:

No good rumors out there? I am in school right now.  So not hearing anything good. 

RUMINT is all over the place right now. Its the not-so-quiet before the storm. Tuesday or Wednesday seem to be the popular choices. If it were tomorrow, I thought perhaps we'd have seen an announcement timeline from CNP today. Nothing firm yet.