FY19 Chief Selection Board

Guest AE1(AW/SW/IW)
23 minutes ago, Stazz said:

So my command had 24 FCPOs, 19 test takers, and 14 made board. I've heard from multiple sources that our CPO mess is expecting more than 50% selection from that pool (prior to board). These next few days are going to be stressful. Hoping for a late week release so I can attempt to enjoy some liberty. How is everyone else distracting themselves out of work?

Also, any insight in how they rebalance aviation commands after the season? My command will have a billet vacancy in November and no one is currently inbound via FLTMPS. I signed a 19 month extension that just got processed in May. There are two others eligible in my rate, 1 within 90 days of transfer, and another in his orders window. If we all get selected, what is the most likely balancing scenario?

If it gets bad enough your Wing can redistribute bodies.

Guest MannyTheET
1 hour ago, PO14Life said:

Being in the future is rough, I feel ya. I think the results will be out in the middle of the night for us. If the Triad doesn’t feel like getting up in the night we won’t know till the next day. At this point I will feel like I’m letting down my chain and my junior Sailors if I don’t make it.

Middle future or Far future?

Guest MannyTheET
38 minutes ago, Stazz said:

So my command had 24 FCPOs, 19 test takers, and 14 made board. I've heard from multiple sources that our CPO mess is expecting more than 50% selection from that pool (prior to board). These next few days are going to be stressful. Hoping for a late week release so I can attempt to enjoy some liberty. How is everyone else distracting themselves out of work?

Also, any insight in how they rebalance aviation commands after the season? My command will have a billet vacancy in November and no one is currently inbound via FLTMPS. I signed a 19 month extension that just got processed in May. There are two others eligible in my rate, 1 within 90 days of transfer, and another in his orders window. If we all get selected, what is the most likely balancing scenario?

Alcohol. Lots of it.

4 hours ago, MannyTheET said:

Hello all! I am writing from the future. It is 0940 of Monday the 30th and no announcements or NAC posts have been yet. Have a great day in the past!

Where have you seen an announcement from NAC before?  I went back 2 years in their social media page and didn’t see anything. 

Guest MannyTheET
38 minutes ago, Stazz said:

Alcohol. Lots of it.

Guest navyordie123

They do release a timeline but I can’t remember where they do it at. I have seen it in past years and I don’t think it is through NAC. It will usually read something like results will be to the triad on whatever date at 1100 EST and 0800 PST and public release on the next day at the same times.  They are coming and everyone will continue to guess until official word comes but least just try to stay positive and focus where we need to.  

Guest PO14Life
43 minutes ago, PO1(IW/FMF) said:

This is probably my outcome this week. 

3FD32381-EFFF-4A27-877D-0180E7A846CB.jpeg

I would trade the ice cream for a box of eclairs and Love Actually for Last Holiday. 😂😂😂 and I told myself I would finally wear my gold chevrons this year if I didn’t make it.

Guest navyordie123
5 minutes ago, STS1(SS)752754 said:

Hopefully some good news comes out around lunch time today of a release notification. 

I think that you just said what everyone else is thinking already. The weekend is over and we all have a good feeling that the results will be out this week so let’s just get the timeline out so we can all try to stop stressing that.  Now when that date and time comes that’ll be a different story. 

Guest JayTheMA
2 hours ago, PO14Life said:

Far... Just ate dinner

I’m in the middle far. But second workday of the week. For some reason Bahrain’s work week starts on Sunday. Haha. So my “weekend” went by fast.  

Guest MR1(SW/SCW/AW
17 minutes ago, JayTheMA said:

I’m in the middle far. But second workday of the week. For some reason Bahrain’s work week starts on Sunday. Haha. So my “weekend” went by fast.  

Yeah but you guys get off Fridays. Lol just came from Bahrain, so glad I won’t be there for the season, if In fact this is my year!

Guest TheKardiacKid

Woke up this morning with an ominous thought that it may have been the last full night of sleep in 6 weeks.

Guest OS1 (EXW/SW/AW/SS)
20 minutes ago, CTN_in_DC said:

Hoping for this week as well.  7th time is a charm, maybe.

Lucky 7 here too!

Guest AlwaysOutofRate

Hello everyone; Tony, thanks for the add. Long time listener, first time caller.

Is anyone familiar with how I could go about checking results from outside a .mil? I don't have access to one where I am stationed and I feel like I am at a bit of a disadvantage. 

Guest TheKardiacKid
2 minutes ago, Tony said:

If you are wondering why people are crowding in, they are waiting for the 11AM tick mark.

:5427:

221.... 👀

Guest HuskerTech
1 hour ago, CAN DO said:

8th Time here.......

9th Time for me..Last one either way!!  Good Luck to you all.