FY19 Chief Selection Board

Guest TM1/SS

Ok guys.... I've got a new rumor.... Rather reliable and got it from three different people that all where at least one star on their collar..... The selectee list has not yet gone through legal scrub and likely won't until Monday. So we won't be seeing the results until at least next Monday, August 6th. I hope it isn't true, but I'd believe the guys I heard it from. Maybe someone else has heard the same?

Guest MR1(SW/SCW/AW
15 minutes ago, Just A OS1 said:

I hope it’s not true but that’s funny. Gotta love your friends and co-workers 😂😂😂

30 minutes ago, ScrubNation said:

Someone sent me this today. I love my friends.

15327310141157821861714646527740.jpg

That’s golden... 😂😂😂

Guest navyordie123
3 minutes ago, TM1/SS said:

Ok guys.... I've got a new rumor.... Rather reliable and got it from three different people that all where at least one star on their collar..... The selectee list has not yet gone through legal scrub and likely won't until Monday. So we won't be seeing the results until at least next Monday, August 6th. I hope it isn't true, but I'd believe the guys I heard it from. Maybe someone else has heard the same?

I don’t know but that seems far fetched seeing that the board has benn adjourned for a while now. Who knows, at this point it’s just they will come when they come. 

It doesn't seem too far-fetched considering the post board adjournment scrub can involve many factors. I think one of them was even impacted by the CNPs' schedule as pointed out by a YN in the know.

Guest TheKardiacKid
27 minutes ago, TM1/SS said:

Its not out of the realm of possibility. A release another week from now would just start to cut into the 6-week benchmark historically set for initiation.

Guest navyordie123

Just didn’t think that they would want to make it shorter than 6 weeks. I haven’t seen it but has the season ever gone shorter or longer than 6 weeks?

Guest CursedSwabbie
17 minutes ago, navyordie123 said:

Just didn’t think that they would want to make it shorter than 6 weeks. I haven’t seen it but has the season ever gone shorter or longer than 6 weeks?

Ooh what if it goes down the same line as the MC results! who is ready for a December Triad release? 😂😂

Guest CursedSwabbie
3 minutes ago, Riverine Rat said:

I found this about past release dates. 

891CB6E9-DC5E-4EC0-8107-49E899A79CA8.jpeg

What are the asteriks for?

Guest OSC NAV
5 minutes ago, CursedSwabbie said:

The date the results were released to the Triad.

Guest navyordie123
7 minutes ago, CursedSwabbie said:

Well the 28th is out of the question since that was the earliest sate I saw. Shooting for the 3rd but hopefully it’s earlier 

Guest CursedSwabbie
5 minutes ago, navyordie123 said:

Well the 28th is out of the question since that was the earliest sate I saw. Shooting for the 3rd but hopefully it’s earlier 

I am thinking a Wed triad Thu results...  But NAC would have to put something out Monday.

Guest TheKardiacKid

FWIW, regarding the SELRES/FTS results this year; CNP announced on Monday, Triad on Tuesday, and NAVADMIN on Wednesday.

Guest navyordie123

So if it is a 1st release then that would give time for a bca,prt and meet and greet before the real fun starts

50 minutes ago, CursedSwabbie said:

I am thinking a Wed triad Thu results...  But NAC would have to put something out Monday.

NAC doesn’t have anything to do with the CPO results. Not even the schedule. Everything comes from NPC ONLY  they responded on their social media page  “Unfortunately NETPDC doesn't release CPO results.  Those results are released by NPC.”

i think because NAC has Sailors eligible working their, they don’t get any info. 

1 hour ago, PO1(IW/FMF) said:

NAC doesn’t have anything to do with the CPO results. Not even the schedule. Everything comes from NPC ONLY  they responded on their social media page  “Unfortunately NETPDC doesn't release CPO results.  Those results are released by NPC.”

i think because NAC has Sailors eligible working their, they don’t get any info. 

Just so that there is no confusion, NPC also has eligible Sailors. Separately, it was mainly NPC flag writers that would drop tidbits here by either posting, or PMing or emailing me. We would get the publicly released copy sooner than possible. I hope that practice happens again. However, the next best thing is when someones immediately posts on here that the results are out.

:graphics-3d-smileys-986177:

• Like 1

Guest CursedSwabbie

8 hours ago, Tony said:

Just so that there is no confusion, NPC also has eligible Sailors. Separately, it was mainly NPC flag writers that would drop tidbits here by either posting, or PMing or emailing me. We would get the publicly released copy sooner than possible. I hope that practice happens again. However, the next best thing is when someones immediately posts on here that the results are out.

:graphics-3d-smileys-986177:

Any questions? 😂😂

ce56d86e44f653b88497867e6383dfaa.jpg

Guest CursedSwabbie
9 minutes ago, BoatsJ said:

Pure gold❤️ Haha

These conversations are the reason I come back every year!

Guest navyordie123
3 minutes ago, CursedSwabbie said:

These conversations are the reason I come back every year!

I can see that everyone is having fun with this on the last weekend. I hope that everyone has a great weekend.  Let’s keep the memes going !