Guest TheKardiacKid
18 minutes ago, TM1/SS said:

On the a different topic an obviously putting the cart before the horse.... Has anyone else looked up how much one set of every CPO uniform is going to cost.... ( Wife was working and I was drinking with Navy Uniforms pulled up) At a miniumum, no rating badges, insignia, name tapes, yada yada yada..... $1228.40

NEX does 0% financing for 1 year (til that uniform allowance arrives 😉)

Guest navyordie123
23 minutes ago, Tony said:

:5278:

Hopefully the wait isn’t to much longer though. Hopefully this year will be it

1 hour ago, TM1/SS said:

On the a different topic an obviously putting the cart before the horse.... Has anyone else looked up how much one set of every CPO uniform is going to cost.... ( Wife was working and I was drinking with Navy Uniforms pulled up) At a miniumum, no rating badges, insignia, name tapes, yada yada yada..... $1228.40

That's for the basic level, as well (DSCP, I think).

I wonder what level 2 (Flying Cross) and the premium (Brooks Brothers) cost.

Guest Cryptic

Looks like a couple hundred bucks just for one set of Khakis. Wow. They must be making some serious profit on these uniform items. $75 for pants? $55 for the top? C'mon.

Guest STGMA1

Glad TM1/SS sent me to this page.. very interesting... results on Monday the 6th please. I have a wedding I want to attend next Saturday, that I spent a lot of money on.

7 minutes ago, STGMA1 said:

Glad TM1/SS sent me to this page.. very interesting... results on Monday the 6th please. I have a wedding I want to attend next Saturday, that I spent a lot of money on.

STG or MA?

Guest STGMA1
Just now, STG1 said:

STG or MA?

STG... stgma was a nickname I got. STG GM MA.. all rolled into one on my last ship. Filled CMAA billet for a couple months, TRASUP and SAMI. 😂😂

Just now, STGMA1 said:

STG... stgma was a nickname I got. STG GM MA.. all rolled into one on my last ship. Filled CMAA billet for a couple months, TRASUP and SAMI. 😂😂

Ha oh nice how many times have you been up for Chief?

Guest navyordie123

Well it’s 2130 here on the west coast and getting ready to call it a night. I hope that everyone had a great weekend and is ready for this upcoming week. Good luck to all and I hope that when the news does come it is good. Good luck to all my brothers and sisters. 

Guest MannyTheET

Hello all! I am writing from the future. It is 0940 of Monday the 30th and no announcements or NAC posts have been yet. Have a great day in the past!

Guest Cryptic
1 hour ago, MannyTheET said:

Hello all! I am writing from the future. It is 0940 of Monday the 30th and no announcements or NAC posts have been yet. Have a great day in the past!

My guess is that the info comes from Millington, TN, so we are on their time. It's only 1:50am there right now. We have a while to wait until they even start pouring the coffee.

Guest Cryptic
8 minutes ago, Cryptic said:

My guess is that the info comes from Millington, TN, so we are on their time. It's only 1:50am there right now. We have a while to wait until they even start pouring the coffee.

Only 2.9% of us think we are getting the word today anyway, according to the poll here.

Guest PO14Life
2 hours ago, MannyTheET said:

Being in the future is rough, I feel ya. I think the results will be out in the middle of the night for us. If the Triad doesn’t feel like getting up in the night we won’t know till the next day. At this point I will feel like I’m letting down my chain and my junior Sailors if I don’t make it.

Guest MannyTheET
1 hour ago, PO14Life said:

Being in the future is rough, I feel ya. I think the results will be out in the middle of the night for us. If the Triad doesn’t feel like getting up in the night we won’t know till the next day. At this point I will feel like I’m letting down my chain and my junior Sailors if I don’t make it.

Middle future or Far future?

Guest Stazz

So my command had 24 FCPOs, 19 test takers, and 14 made board. I've heard from multiple sources that our CPO mess is expecting more than 50% selection from that pool (prior to board). These next few days are going to be stressful. Hoping for a late week release so I can attempt to enjoy some liberty. How is everyone else distracting themselves out of work?

Also, any insight in how they rebalance aviation commands after the season? My command will have a billet vacancy in November and no one is currently inbound via FLTMPS. I signed a 19 month extension that just got processed in May. There are two others eligible in my rate, 1 within 90 days of transfer, and another in his orders window. If we all get selected, what is the most likely balancing scenario?

Guest PO14Life
10 minutes ago, Stazz said:

So my command had 24 FCPOs, 19 test takers, and 14 made board. I've heard from multiple sources that our CPO mess is expecting more than 50% selection from that pool (prior to board). These next few days are going to be stressful. Hoping for a late week release so I can attempt to enjoy some liberty. How is everyone else distracting themselves out of work?

Also, any insight in how they rebalance aviation commands after the season? My command will have a billet vacancy in November and no one is currently inbound via FLTMPS. I signed a 19 month extension that just got processed in May. There are two others eligible in my rate, 1 within 90 days of transfer, and another in his orders window. If we all get selected, what is the most likely balancing scenario?

Distractions are futile. I found the only way to not think about it is to be actually busy, but then it still manages to creep in. As far as manning goes just because FLTMPS doesn’t reflect doesn’t mean it’s not filled. Just no orders yet. If it’s truly gapped the AMO should be working with the detailers. As far as rebalancing IMO some of the newly selected would be retained onboard to not disrupt manning flow.