FY19 Chief Selection Board

Guest PO Theo
5 hours ago, VegasMA said:

A few of the non-eligible were skeptical about it today. Crazy Eights were on speaker phone with someone and when we walked up, they slammed the door. They couldn't keep a straight face after.

I'll admit, it does seem a little fishy. The CMC gathered all the Chiefs up and publicly told them the results won't be out until next week. "Get on the phone and tell all your First Classes." The FCPOA here has a GroupMe, so I typed up a message (I was the only PO1 at HQ yesterday, and heard the conversation) to let everyone know. I asked a Chief if I should send the message and he was very, very unsure. "I didn't tell you to send it, but you can." 

4 hours ago, MannyTheET said:

Is this what y’all call yalls Chief’s Mess? Lmao

Crazy Eights... I'm guessing this is their group of Senior Chiefs.

13 hours ago, PO1(IW/FMF) said:

@CMC can you confirm results being postponed?

No formal announcement, but I'm hearing not this week, maybe next week.

Something I think I remember seeing in the past, prior to the Triad getting the results, there was a message or report that said USS Ship had this # of this or that rate get selected. Does anyone else remember anything like that and if so, do they still do that? I remember an MA knowing they got selected ahead of time because the message said 1 MA was selected for that ship and he was the only MA on the ship.

Guest ASC(AW/SW/IW)
5 minutes ago, IT1 said:

Something I think I remember seeing in the past, prior to the Triad getting the results, there was a message or report that said USS Ship had this # of this or that rate get selected. Does anyone else remember anything like that and if so, do they still do that? I remember an MA knowing they got selected ahead of time because the message said 1 MA was selected for that ship and he was the only MA on the ship.

I think I remember that, there were 3 last year at my command, they came out with this stat sheet like two days before results were released. We were all debating on who we think the 3 were. We were right and I was not one of them. This list definitely exists!! I dont know if NPC or NAC comes out with the data but I have seen it!!! ( Not this year)

Guest Redsnoopy414

Are you talking about command statistics? It’s a report through NAC.  Used to come out before results were released. But I thought they stopped that. I will look just for S&G.  

Guest Intel
4 minutes ago, AS1(AW/SW/IW) said:

I think I remember that, there were 3 last year at my command, they came out with this stat sheet like two days before results were released. We were all debating on who we think the 3 were. We were right and I was not one of them. This list definitely exists!! I dont know if NPC or NAC comes out with the data but I have seen it!!! ( Not this year)

That would be from NEAS.  

3 minutes ago, AS1(AW/SW/IW) said:

@IT1, I think you are referring to this. It was last updated on 7/30/2018

image.thumb.png.ead3f55fd5f88641deaa99c7e144dd44.png

Yes, that is the one... Any chance that will get updated for this cycle prior to Triad release? Crossing my fingers it will...

Guest ASC(AW/SW/IW)
1 minute ago, IT1 said:

Yes, that is the one... Any chance that will get updated for this cycle prior to Triad release? Crossing my fingers it will...

Honestly I dont know, I have seen it updated prior to results before but I think its hit or miss with this one. Some of the rates only have 1 person, so that would be a dead giveaway if they updated prior.

5 minutes ago, AS1(AW/SW/IW) said:

Honestly I dont know, I have seen it updated prior to results before but I think its hit or miss with this one. Some of the rates only have 1 person, so that would be a dead giveaway if they updated prior.

Just checked my UIC, last update was 07/30/2018 and it is updated with Total, SBE, Fail, and DISC. SEL is all 0's down the board. Either they don't have that update or they don't want us to know yet...

5 minutes ago, Montrell1891 said:

So, can anyone access BOL? I keep trying to login and it automatically logs me off.... :5268:

Mine loaded fine...

2 minutes ago, Montrell1891 said:

Stupid Air Force network!!! I can't even get to MNP on here! :128_8:

A few pages back someone gave some links to try to tunnel through NMCI... Those might help. I'd find them and quote them for you but bandwidth in low right now...

My work shift is almost over and ready for some rack time... Good luck to you all on the rumor mills and maybe, just maybe, I'll get woken up with good news. See you all in the P.M.

Guest AlwaysOutofRate
15 minutes ago, Montrell1891 said:

Stupid Air Force network!!! I can't even get to MNP on here! :128_8:

From PO Theo earlier a few pages back:

You might be able to tunnel into an NMCI network. Try one of these:

https://sslquantico.nmci.usmc.mil/dana/home/index.cgi

https://sslsandiego.nmci.navy.mil/

https://sslnorfolk.nmci.navy.mil/dana-na/auth/url_default/welcome.cgi

I tried on State Department networks and it didn't work.

Guest AlwaysOutofRate
2 minutes ago, Montrell1891 said:

LOL it says my computer's security is unsatisfactory! Aim high Chair Force!

Yeah, did the same for me on the State network!

Guest MannyTheET
1 hour ago, AS1(AW/SW/IW) said:

@IT1, I think you are referring to this. It was last updated on 7/30/2018

image.thumb.png.ead3f55fd5f88641deaa99c7e144dd44.png

Can you look at any UIC? If so, could you check and post for 30671?

Guest Riverine Rat

Email from my CMC today states Active Duty Chief Reaults will not be released today! As soon as he hears information of when they will be released, he will let us know. On a side note wasntoldntonhaveba current PHA for when they do come out. Take it for what it’s worth but also was told the same thing from our YNCM that it will probably be next week. 

Guest Riverine Rat

Email from my CMC today states Active Duty Chief Reaults will not be released today! As soon as he hears information of when they will be released, he will let us know. On a side note wasntoldntonhaveba current PHA for when they do come out. Take it for what it’s worth but also was told the same thing from our YNCM that it will probably be next week. 

To make things more palatable, only members can view this area. We are getting pounded. This may help a little but right now we have over 400 lurkers pounding at the door. 

As a reminder, for those who make it, Selectee spouses are welcome to contact @KnockoutTrish who has helped spouses for a long time and is the real deal. Please put that one in your notebook.