Guest Cryptic
5 minutes ago, Tony said:

Folks , we have a buttload of people joiing

I thought you turned registration off? Closing off the forum to members only was a great way to get all those lurkers to sign up though! That worked out well.

Guest PO Theo
16 minutes ago, JayTheMA said:

Where is NAVADMIN 184/18? 🤭

I think these are private NAVADMINs. In other words, they are not meant for public consumption.

1 minute ago, Cryptic said:

I thought you turned registration off? Closing off the forum to members only was a great way to get all those lurkers to sign up though! That worked out well.

I turned if off because I had no choice. I am going insane. Emails coming in, server - plugging the dyke. Complaint this, complaint that. 

But then I caught up enough for some more; i'm sane again...

• Cool 1

Guest AME188

From the intel I have gathered they were pushed, possibly this whole week till next Tuesday. But not 100% it would get pushed the whole week.

Just now, AME188 said:

From the intel I have gathered they were pushed, possibly this whole week till next Tuesday. But not 100% it would get pushed the whole week.

That's the direction it looks like from the other intel.

Guest CursedSwabbie
3 minutes ago, Tony said:

That's the direction it looks like from the other intel.

Well based on SWABBINT i can assess with high confidence that.....I have no intel

Guest STSC-CWO

Word on the street is that results got delayed because they realized they messed up filling in their bubbles. 

Guest davemattwill
10 minutes ago, AME188 said:

I've heard the same from Virginia to Florida, 7 August is most likely 

Guest CursedSwabbie
2 minutes ago, Tony said:

darnit, i was depending on you!

If I was at my last command i would have something for you! 

Logged into my email last night to see if anything was floating about this, but nothing.  I'm on leave so don't know if anything was said at work yesterday out here in Washington State.

4 minutes ago, AME1 said:

Logged into my email last night to see if anything was floating about this, but nothing.  I'm on leave so don't know if anything was said at work yesterday out here in Washington State.

im pretty sure it is next week but that there is convincing enough intel that they are trying for Thurs 3rd for triad.

Guest AD1Kraizy

Yea, this year seems increadibly silent. They're certainly keeping lips sealed for the moment. Heres hoping soon "_". Also yea, I've been lurking here for the last three years and it has been the closest and quickest every year

8 minutes ago, subguy10524 said:

The rumor mill is interesting. I am leaning toward what I am reading on here. Nothing official has been put out. Today is not the day since there is no announcement and it is past 1700 EST.  Tomorrow through next Friday are in play.  Many commands, based on past experience, seem to be pushing this week solely based on that.  There is no foundation behind the this week rumors. The rumors with some weight behind them seem to follow next week as most likely.  I am leaning towards the rumors with next week based on Tony saying he has credible intel and everyone else hearing from FORCM and what not.  The ones saying this week seem to be from local commands who are probably going on history and the 6 weeks from Sept 16.

And all of that to say, I have no clue.  I have heard nothing.  My Chief's Mess is also having a CPO Phase II meeting today to prepare for the season.  Other than that, no rumors, no talks. Though my COB did eyeball for a bit when I said good afternoon to him today.  So that has to mean something right? 😄

I will continue checking on here for more rumors! Keep it up!

yes, the picture unfolding is this, they are planning for next week but trying for the 3rd. thats y the waters are muddied