Guest PO Theo
56 minutes ago, Tony said:

Whewww... we took a heavy hit. it ain't over either.

Holy moly! 

I was lost without this place for so long. Please don't do that to me again.

3 minutes ago, PO1(IW/FMF) said:

463 guests?!  If they joined and posted we could hit the 100 page requirement for CNP to release the results!

Lol, I had to close the forum for registration because I'm losing my mind. Word to the wise - set up your account before poop hits the fan!

:bigemo_harabe_net-24:

Guest CursedSwabbie
28 minutes ago, Tony said:

To make things more palatable, only members can view this area. We are getting pounded. This may help a little but right now we have over 400 lurkers pounding at the door. 

As a reminder, for those who make it, Selectee spouses are welcome to contact @KnockoutTrish who has helped spouses for a long time and is the real deal. Please put that one in your notebook. 

I go to one meeting and saw that it crashed. I am running around like Paul Revere thinking I missed something

Guest AE1(AW/SW/IW)
5 minutes ago, ScrubNation said:

My maintenance Master Chief is 100 percent dead set on results being out tomorrow. 

that sounds good...I mean I would prefer today....... tomorrows not bad....but at this point whats a few more days?

Guest TM1/SS
22 minutes ago, hammer said:

My Command was told today by our CMC that results did get pushes to next Tuesday for Triad release.

Man.... Its almost like I said this.... Last thursday night

Guest SNAFUskuttlebutt52

Ahhh, I just noticed Tony set this to private. I was wondering why my daughter in law could no longer access it. She never made a profile before. Do think there will another chance for someone to make a profile, by chance? Thank you for the forum. I'm just a mom of Sailor who is hoping to see that coveted S and am educated every time I come over here. Thanks' y'all, for this spot. :) Good luck to all of y'all!!!! I hope all see that S!

7 minutes ago, SNAFUskuttlebutt52 said:

Ahhh, I just noticed Tony set this to private. I was wondering why my daughter in law could no longer access it. She never made a profile before. Do think there will another chance for someone to make a profile, by chance? Thank you for the forum. I'm just a mom of Sailor who is hoping to see that coveted S and am educated every time I come over here. Thanks' y'all, for this spot. :) Good luck to all of y'all!!!! I hope all see that S!

Yes, remind your daughter that you are the one with the hookups! If you PM me her email, rate, and duty station I'll set up an account. We love Moms and Dads here too!

:bigemo_harabe_net-85:

Guest SNAFUskuttlebutt52
1 minute ago, Tony said:

Yes, remind your daughter that you are the one with the hookups! If you PM me her email, rate, and duty station I'll set up an account. We love Moms and Dads here too!

:bigemo_harabe_net-85:

Thank you so much, Tony! I feel special with all the hookups LOL! I'll grab her info and PM you with it. Thank you so much! :)

Guest CursedSwabbie
19 minutes ago, TM1/SS said:

Man.... Its almost like I said this.... Last thursday night

*activate smug mode*  😂😂

Guest SNAFUskuttlebutt52

Ok. I feel so stupid. Tony, how do I PM you, please? I am not finding it, but that's not too surprising seeing that I'm not that techie lol. Thank you!

3 minutes ago, IT4U said:

My question is, if a FORCM and other higher ups know the release dates, why not release a message like the one they did for FTS.

My belief is because they still don't know the date. I was going to post but I am having a hard time accessing my PMs to verify...  

3 minutes ago, SNAFUskuttlebutt52 said:

Ok. I feel so stupid. Tony, how do I PM you, please? I am not finding it, but that's not too surprising seeing that I'm not that techie lol. Thank you!

no worries, upper right you will see an envelope. start there , feel free to ask more

Guest MR1(SW/SCW/AW

Morning meeting, it was put out, all chiefs manditory requirement for a meeting this afternoon. No excuses. I don’t see them going till next week. 

9 minutes ago, SNAFUskuttlebutt52 said:

I emailed you instead, maybe faster!

Guest SNAFUskuttlebutt52
4 minutes ago, Tony said:

no worries, upper right you will see an envelope. start there , feel free to ask more

Thank you so much. I actually found it right before I read your post. There's hope for me yet LOL. I sent the info. Thank you, again!