1 minute ago, HarleyOrdie101 said:

the Chat really slowed down since its members only, kind of miss all the rumors.

Lol, only members can post anyways. ;) I think it slowed down because a few Sailors passed out. I mean, look at @CursedSwabbie, he's knocked out! And @paperwarfare is still looking mighty suspicious! 

Guest paperwarfare
11 minutes ago, Tony said:

Lol, only members can post anyways. ;) I think it slowed down because a few Sailors passed out. I mean, look at @CursedSwabbie, he's knocked out! And @paperwarfare is still looking mighty suspicious! 

Why am I suspicious?  I haven’t done anything... yet. I’m working on a psych term paper

1 minute ago, paperwarfare said:

Why am I suspicious?  I haven’t done anything... yet. I’m working on a psych term paper

:graphics-3d-smileys-177509:

I can't beat that answer! I almost spit my coffee out! Hopefully I gave you some material for your psyche paper!

• Ha Ha 1

Guest PO Theo
3 minutes ago, Tony said:

Lately on this forum, when someone brings some scuttlebutt, another member will act like you are not supposed to post scuttlebutt by either putting them down or Pming them or whatever. 

Scuttlebutt is the lifeblood of CPO hopefuls this time of year. We live off this stuff.

As far as PMing people over it? Get outta here!

Guest SK(SW/AW)

Not sure what its worth at the moment  or if it has been mentioned in a previous post but the NAVADMIN 176/18 RTC Chief Selectee Back to Boot Camp.

I just took a little piece out of it. Dates don't seem to add up if the results plan to come out Monday.note.docx

5 minutes ago, SK(SW/AW) said:

Not sure what its worth at the moment  or if it has been mentioned in a previous post but the NAVADMIN 176/18 RTC Chief Selectee Back to Boot Camp.

I just took a little piece out of it. Dates don't seem to add up if the results plan to come out Monday.note.docx

Probably cause they were planning for this week like we were

Guest SK(SW/AW)
53 minutes ago, PO1(IW/FMF) said:

Probably cause they were planning for this week like we were

I'm still holding out hope for end of week. Definitely not happening tomorrow though  

Guest shindeepsailor
8 minutes ago, SK(SW/AW) said:

As I am PCSing to RTC to be an RDC in October, I think I’ll have to pass on this opportunity! Haha

So I was talking to someone and they brought up an idea. So back in like 2008 or 9 for the FTS results they pushed out the selectees but messed up the numbers and selected more than they were suppose to. So literally I knew people that had gotten selected but then it was taken back.  Maybe they caught something like this and are trying to fix it?

Guest CursedSwabbie
39 minutes ago, Tony said:

Just regained conciousness

I'm having a hard time getting to my inbox so I'll post what I remember. 

We are looking between the 3rd and the 8th with it being schedule for next week as the more likely scenario

From all the trusted sources one common thing pops up. There was nothing pressing that put a hold on the release but only that they got behind schedule and even the higher ups aren't sure of the release date! It was planned to be released later but only because they got behind schedule and knew this. Also, from everything I am getting, this revolves around the post scrub (as far as being behind schedule.) 

Guest HarleyOrdie101
2 minutes ago, Tony said:

I'm having a hard time getting to my inbox so I'll post what I remember. 

We are looking between the 3rd and the 8th with it being schedule for next week as the more likely scenario

From all the trusted sources one common thing pops up. There was nothing pressing that put a hold on the release but only that they got behind schedule and even the higher ups aren't sure of the release date! It was planned to be released later but only because they got behind schedule and knew this. Also, from everything I am getting, this revolves around the post scrub (as far as being behind schedule.) 

Well this is going to make for a long week of guessing, either way still graduate school next week and head to my new command.

1 minute ago, HarleyOrdie101 said:

Well this is going to make for a long week of guessing, either way still graduate school next week and head to my new command.

What I'm hoping for is more intel but I think at least one member was spot on since last week that there was a change of schedule.

Guest ITJuan(IW/SW/AW) 009

I know our fate has been sealed, but I'd like some opinions and thoughts about this.  I'm curious, would a back-to-back 4.29 MP above RSCA with the same RS look bad on the board even if your write up's are solid and you have good breakouts? What are your thoughts?

Guest PO14Life
3 minutes ago, ITJuan(IW/SW/AW) 009 said:

I know our fate has been sealed, but I'd like some opinions and thoughts about this.  I'm curious, would a back-to-back 4.29 MP with the same RS look bad on the board even if your write up is solid and you have good breakouts? What are your thoughts?

I think it’s fine... but I don’t sit the board 😂

Guest AE1(AW/SW/IW)
2 minutes ago, JayTheMA said:

Where is NAVADMIN 184/18🤭

Its not there... it happens sometimes 122 is the same way.

Guest Cryptic
11 minutes ago, ITJuan(IW/SW/AW) 009 said:

I know our fate has been sealed, but I'd like some opinions and thoughts about this.  I'm curious, would a back-to-back 4.29 MP above RSCA with the same RS look bad on the board even if your write up's are solid and you have good breakouts? What are your thoughts?

I'll be honest, my first impression is that it does not show you progressing. If there are other things in the eval that show progression though, you might be fine. Did your responsibility, performance, and/or junior Sailor development increase? Quals? If you captured progression in the write up, it would help mitigate the fact that the trait average didn't tick up.