FY-19 LDO/CWO Procurement Board

1 minute ago, NathanP said:

I'm in Radio checking message traffic every fifteen minutes or so. If it's not out by noon-ish EST then I'm thinking today is a no-go.

I've been told to usually give it until 1300CST.  I guess it just depends.  The selection results have been released pretty late in the past.

Guest Mustang6235

Historically, it’s been about 1100 CST. 

I’m giving it 40 more minutes before I move on to tomorrow, although I doubt there’s a certain time it has to be released. 

4 hours ago, ADCS*VFA said:

Do you ever review the application you submitted and start to doubt yourself, doubt that you have a chance?  Yeah that is happening as I type. 

My first application, not so much.  These last two have been pretty brutal though.  From October 1st until the day results are released, I pick it completely apart.

4 minutes ago, Intel said:

My first application, not so much.  These last two have been pretty brutal though.  From October 1st until the day results are released, I pick it completely apart.

I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum. After I submitted it, I put it in my vidmar and haven't touched it since. Only because at this point, I can't change anything. If my name isn't on the list, then I break it out and start red-inking it to start the next one and identifying what else I can do to be the "best and fully qualified" candidate the board wants.

4 minutes ago, ET1EXWIWSW said:

I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum. After I submitted it, I put it in my vidmar and haven't touched it since. Only because at this point, I can't change anything. If my name isn't on the list, then I break it out and start red-inking it to start the next one and identifying what else I can do to be the "best and fully qualified" candidate the board wants.

How many times have you applied, if you don't mind me asking?

3 minutes ago, Intel said:

How many times have you applied, if you don't mind me asking?

This is my second time, applying for 618x (pri) and 682x (sec).

1 minute ago, ET1EXWIWSW said:

This is my second time, applying for 618x (pri) and 682x (sec).

Nice.  I guess it also doesn't help that they are only picking one intel LDO this year and it will likely be the last.

Guest CTRC(5)
Just now, Intel said:

Nice.  I guess it also doesn't help that they are only picking one intel LDO this year and it will likely be the last.

Good luck!!! 

UNCLASSIFIED

ROUTINE

R 281747Z FEB 18

FM Grinch

TO NAVADMIN

INFO CNO WASHINGTON DC

BT

UNCLAS

Sorry, I pooped my pants and got banned by Tony. Let me go change, I'll be right back. After I did my childish act, I signed out to show my immaturity!

0e0ecc0bd865d1f6cf94a90e78fd73a4.jpg

Guest Sbreakall
Just now, Tarheel PR said:

Don’t be a jerk, I see you even changed the dtg 

That was well done, but so wrong. Right Navadmin number, dtg is accurate, title, subject... everything.